Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

They're mostly (if not all) Standard cars so you'll have to wait it out in the used lot.

They're mostly (if not all) Standard cars so you'll have to wait it out in the used lot.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

Does the wheel really make the game that much better?  Im looking into getting a G25 but not sure.
YES.
night and day. 
Well thats what i seem to be hearing from everybody but now its impossible to find a G25 or G27 without getting one on ebay for alot
mad.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

Does the wheel really make the game that much better?  Im looking into getting a G25 but not sure.
YES.
night and day. 
Well thats what i seem to be hearing from everybody but now its impossible to find a G25 or G27 without getting one on ebay for alot
mad.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I beat it yall, just added the ECU tune. Also copped a brand new S15, stomped all over the FR Challenge, got the FT-86 concept
eek.gif
... again, I know yall leagues ahead of me, but this %@#* made me tear up
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Man everytime I look at your progress online I
30t6p3b.gif

I'm almost at 50% progress, so much fun. The '08 Alfa Romeo 8C
eek.gif
I'm not ready to embarrass myself 
frown.gif

Oh yeah, Gran Turismo 5 has the BEST menu music, I love smooth jazz 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I beat it yall, just added the ECU tune. Also copped a brand new S15, stomped all over the FR Challenge, got the FT-86 concept
eek.gif
... again, I know yall leagues ahead of me, but this %@#* made me tear up
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Man everytime I look at your progress online I
30t6p3b.gif

I'm almost at 50% progress, so much fun. The '08 Alfa Romeo 8C
eek.gif
I'm not ready to embarrass myself 
frown.gif

Oh yeah, Gran Turismo 5 has the BEST menu music, I love smooth jazz 
pimp.gif

wat cars are you using for the gt championship?i cant even cant get past the first race... im using the joey lagano nascar

wat cars are you using for the gt championship?i cant even cant get past the first race... im using the joey lagano nascar

Originally Posted by you go boy

Dont use a nascar
There are alot of cars that can be used to win that championship. I recommend Ford GT 05 (if u can find it in the used car section its only 140k crds) 

Dont use a nascar
There are alot of cars that can be used to win that championship. I recommend Ford GT 05 (if u can find it in the used car section its only 140k crds) 

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Dont use a nascar

isnt that the pro series race?
if so, im using my GTR Spec V. Put a lot of money into it tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Dont use a nascar

isnt that the pro series race?
if so, im using my GTR Spec V. Put a lot of money into it tho
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom