Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I just played some events without the wheel, and god, I don't know how you could do it. Its so boring. If you enjoy this game at all, do yourself a favor and get at least the Driving Force Pro or GT. The PS3 controller is just an awful contraption.

I like how the Lotus slides. Most of the turns I brake late and slip in front of the opponent. Except for the last 2 turns, I prefer to slide on the second to last turn and take the last one normally.

It did take me around 45 minutes to beat that challenge though so I felt pretty comfortable with the car.

I'll see if there's a way to upload a replay to show you what I'm talking about.

^ Top Gear Challenge?

That $#$% took me about 3 hours tops, kept hitting the opponents car. You can take pretty good shortcuts on that course.

I think im going to buy the GTR lol..

^ Top Gear Challenge?

That $#$% took me about 3 hours tops, kept hitting the opponents car. You can take pretty good shortcuts on that course.

I think im going to buy the GTR lol..

I have to return my game rental of this tomorrow night
frown.gif

Expecting it for Christmas, but I might have to go cop it and wheel before then...

I have to return my game rental of this tomorrow night
frown.gif

Expecting it for Christmas, but I might have to go cop it and wheel before then...

Originally Posted by Mister916

I like how the Lotus slides. Most of the turns I brake late and slip in front of the opponent. Except for the last 2 turns, I prefer to slide on the second to last turn and take the last one normally.

It did take me around 45 minutes to beat that challenge though so I felt pretty comfortable with the car.

I'll see if there's a way to upload a replay to show you what I'm talking about.
With aids though right?  Just tried it with driving aids...  made a HELLUVA difference.  Gold after two attempts.  Incredible how much it changes the car.

With aids though right?  Just tried it with driving aids...  made a HELLUVA difference.  Gold after two attempts.  Incredible how much it changes the car.

Yea you need aids for the lotus. I started searching for how to back up the saved game after that challenge because i don't want to ever go through that again
laugh.gif

One more level to go before spending my credit on the Mclaren MP4-12c. I can tell this car will be a beast.

Yea you need aids for the lotus. I started searching for how to back up the saved game after that challenge because i don't want to ever go through that again
laugh.gif

One more level to go before spending my credit on the Mclaren MP4-12c. I can tell this car will be a beast.

turning off the skid recovery is like night and day. i cant even brake in a straight line without spinning out
30t6p3b.gif
might have to turn it back on

turning off the skid recovery is like night and day. i cant even brake in a straight line without spinning out
30t6p3b.gif
might have to turn it back on

Originally Posted by tim teufel

none of ya are dissapoint with this game yet? i am dissapoint so far 
eyes.gif
What aspects of the game are you disappointed with?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

none of ya are dissapoint with this game yet? i am dissapoint so far 
eyes.gif
What aspects of the game are you disappointed with?

I know alot of people don't like the game's music, but I swear I find myself jiggin to many of the songs. Including the lil techno tracks that play before you race

I know alot of people don't like the game's music, but I swear I find myself jiggin to many of the songs. Including the lil techno tracks that play before you race

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I left everything default so I'm sure rit was on.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I left everything default so I'm sure rit was on.

Back
Top Bottom