Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Can someone buy me a GNX when they see it in the used car lot? I bought it once and lost it in cyberspace, now I never see it in the used car lot anymore. =(

Much appreciated if you can.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
happy.gif

Can someone buy me a GNX when they see it in the used car lot? I bought it once and lost it in cyberspace, now I never see it in the used car lot anymore. =(

Much appreciated if you can.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
happy.gif

^^ stacking money is this game seems way easier than it has in the past.. atleast starting up.. I used to have to keep repeating races to save up

^^ stacking money is this game seems way easier than it has in the past.. atleast starting up.. I used to have to keep repeating races to save up

I've only seen the ending after the GT World Championship... there's another ending in Extreme right?

I've only seen the ending after the GT World Championship... there's another ending in Extreme right?

The official steering wheel that I posted few pages back, the Thrustmaster 500 is going to be around $500 although it's not confirmed which region Kaz talking about. It looks like it will be good from all his tweets but thats just too expensive for me.

The official steering wheel that I posted few pages back, the Thrustmaster 500 is going to be around $500 although it's not confirmed which region Kaz talking about. It looks like it will be good from all his tweets but thats just too expensive for me.

^ haha... Polyphony would have mentioned the hell out of it if it were true.

Anyone having fun with PhotoMode?

Back
Top Bottom