Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

EDIT: Beaten
laugh.gif

Anybody got the DFGT wheel? OS has it refurb for $80 shipped, thinking about pulling the trigger

original
PM me man I have one that I've never used sitting in my closet right now. I'll sell it to you pretty cheap.
I'm selling it because I want to get a Logitech G27

laugh.gif

Anybody got the DFGT wheel? OS has it refurb for $80 shipped, thinking about pulling the trigger

original
PM me man I have one that I've never used sitting in my closet right now. I'll sell it to you pretty cheap.

Been a Dual-Shock user since GT1, but bought the DFGT last year before GT5 game out.... loving it. Really took the game to a new level for me...

Been a Dual-Shock user since GT1, but bought the DFGT last year before GT5 game out.... loving it. Really took the game to a new level for me...

Some new pics I just took,

HKS Evo

6244607081_2603b24b64_b.jpg

Look at the reflection of the track in the rear bumper, that is beautiful.

LFA

6245127344_5365152a84_b.jpg

6245127482_1af8ce518b_b.jpg

6244606981_1b4c03f262_b.jpg

Everybody takes LFA photos because the car look soo damn good, probably the best looking premium model in GT5. I took a few of mine, even with a few dings, it still looks sexy
laugh.gif

HKS Evo

LFA

Everybody takes LFA photos because the car look soo damn good, probably the best looking premium model in GT5. I took a few of mine, even with a few dings, it still looks sexy
laugh.gif

Hey Finns does your Evo drive just like in real life? My favorite car in GT5 is a Mini Cooper S 07 and it drives exactly how I would irl.

Hey Finns does your Evo drive just like in real life? My favorite car in GT5 is a Mini Cooper S 07 and it drives exactly how I would irl.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Anyone have the Thrustmaster T500? I'm thinking of picking one up.
Demoed it... $%#ing ridiculous wheel.  You're getting your bang for your buck, for sure.  The response is quick, the feedback is great and the build-quality is top-notch.  If you've got the funds... 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Anyone have the Thrustmaster T500? I'm thinking of picking one up.
Demoed it... $%#ing ridiculous wheel.  You're getting your bang for your buck, for sure.  The response is quick, the feedback is great and the build-quality is top-notch.  If you've got the funds... 

HKS Evo

LFA

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
@ the LFA pics not a single dam was given
i havent been on GT5 in a bit can someone tell me why i got the red bull x1 or something

HKS Evo

LFA

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
@ the LFA pics not a single dam was given
i havent been on GT5 in a bit can someone tell me why i got the red bull x1 or something

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif

original
Another DFGT owner over here. Just copped it over the G27 since the G27 went out of stock when the game dropped. Now it actually increased in price by around $60. 
eyes.gif

Love the button layout of the DFGT. Even the G27 can't beat that. Works pretty well on PC, too. Feedback is fairly good. Wheel build quality is good for the price, but pedals are kinda crappy compared to the G27, but you get what you pay for (for a little over 1/3 the price of a G27, that is).

If you can afford a PlaySeat to go with the wheel + pedals, go for it. Feels so much better than just hooking it up to a table... or an ironing board like other guys did.
laugh.gif

Or, if you have the tools and resources, go DIY and build one from scratch for less than half the price like I did (it's posted a few pages back, btw).
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif

original
Another DFGT owner over here. Just copped it over the G27 since the G27 went out of stock when the game dropped. Now it actually increased in price by around $60. 
eyes.gif

Love the button layout of the DFGT. Even the G27 can't beat that. Works pretty well on PC, too. Feedback is fairly good. Wheel build quality is good for the price, but pedals are kinda crappy compared to the G27, but you get what you pay for (for a little over 1/3 the price of a G27, that is).

If you can afford a PlaySeat to go with the wheel + pedals, go for it. Feels so much better than just hooking it up to a table... or an ironing board like other guys did.
laugh.gif

Or, if you have the tools and resources, go DIY and build one from scratch for less than half the price like I did (it's posted a few pages back, btw).
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

From what I seen the G27 went DOWN in price. There were $300 and sold out on GT5 release date and I've seen sites sell it for $200 a few weeks ago. Now it's at about $250.

From what I seen the G27 went DOWN in price. There were $300 and sold out on GT5 release date and I've seen sites sell it for $200 a few weeks ago. Now it's at about $250.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

^ Lucky for you guys. Demand suddenly went up here in the PI when the game released. It was even at $400 at one point. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

^ Lucky for you guys. Demand suddenly went up here in the PI when the game released. It was even at $400 at one point. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Sorry boost but Forza 4 is better across the board hands down. If it were on PS3, you'd be playing it right now.
Nah, I wouldn't lol.
I played Forza 4 at my local Bestbuy, and the only thing I pull away from it compare to GT5 is the cars (engine) sounds better. 
Did you play the demo or the real game? I'm not biased at all, i've been playing the GT series since the first one and i think Forza 4 is much better then GT5. GT5 car selection is crap and physics wise is lacking compared to Forza. Not to mention rivals mode and in general the live community makes the game extremely deep. Monthly dlc to top it off. I'm not gonna bash anyone for picking one or the other, its all preference. Just thought i'd add in my view of the game before all the GT fanboys here bash the game without even playing it. I've logged in days worth of hours into GT5 so i have a pretty good feel for both games.

I don't want to debate anything, like i said i just thought i'd give my feedback since i've logged several hours into both games. Not here to troll at all.
It was the full game. 
I don't know if you tried Spec 2.0 of GT5, but the physics have greatly improve, its better than Forza 4 IMO. Forza 4 has step it up over 3, but still not on GT level. Graphics/Track Sceneary is Forza 4 achillies heel it seem. On the other hand I wish GT5 had more premium models, IE: Forza has 500 really detailed models, but GT premium models look better than Forza's. 

GT5:

MdwQ8.jpg

Forza 4:

4702.jpg

Forza still has a looong way to go. 

GT5:

gt5v.png

FM4:

fm4.png

Gran Turismo still has a looong way to go.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Sorry boost but Forza 4 is better across the board hands down. If it were on PS3, you'd be playing it right now.
Nah, I wouldn't lol.
I played Forza 4 at my local Bestbuy, and the only thing I pull away from it compare to GT5 is the cars (engine) sounds better. 
Did you play the demo or the real game? I'm not biased at all, i've been playing the GT series since the first one and i think Forza 4 is much better then GT5. GT5 car selection is crap and physics wise is lacking compared to Forza. Not to mention rivals mode and in general the live community makes the game extremely deep. Monthly dlc to top it off. I'm not gonna bash anyone for picking one or the other, its all preference. Just thought i'd add in my view of the game before all the GT fanboys here bash the game without even playing it. I've logged in days worth of hours into GT5 so i have a pretty good feel for both games.

I don't want to debate anything, like i said i just thought i'd give my feedback since i've logged several hours into both games. Not here to troll at all.
It was the full game. 
I don't know if you tried Spec 2.0 of GT5, but the physics have greatly improve, its better than Forza 4 IMO. Forza 4 has step it up over 3, but still not on GT level. Graphics/Track Sceneary is Forza 4 achillies heel it seem. On the other hand I wish GT5 had more premium models, IE: Forza has 500 really detailed models, but GT premium models look better than Forza's. 

GT5:

MdwQ8.jpg

Forza 4:

4702.jpg

Forza still has a looong way to go. 

GT5:

gt5v.png

FM4:

fm4.png

Gran Turismo still has a looong way to go.

I am suprised X-Bot wasn't in here sooner.
Go back to the 15 page 360 thread and the 10 page Forza thread. The adults are speaking.

Back
Top Bottom