Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I am suprised X-Bot wasn't in here sooner.
Go back to the 15 page 360 thread and the 10 page Forza thread. The adults are speaking.

Forza is just far and away the better game, if you don't have a wheel, its not even close. If you have a wheel, it closes the gap, but Forza is so much better for online play. I've never been as disappointed by a game as I was GT5.

Forza is just far and away the better game, if you don't have a wheel, its not even close. If you have a wheel, it closes the gap, but Forza is so much better for online play. I've never been as disappointed by a game as I was GT5.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crazy !

Sorry but Spa on Forza 4 won't come close to looking that good.

Also be prepared to get raped on prices on DLC for Forza 4 when Turn 10 & Microshaft release them
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crazy !

Sorry but Spa on Forza 4 won't come close to looking that good.

Also be prepared to get raped on prices on DLC for Forza 4 when Turn 10 & Microshaft release them
roll.gif

Ok guys, enough with the "which is better" talk... this is for GT5 only, while FM4 has it's own thread.

Sweet vid... cannot wait for SPA.

Ok guys, enough with the "which is better" talk... this is for GT5 only, while FM4 has it's own thread.

Sweet vid... cannot wait for SPA.

lol i played FM4 maybe its just me but i HATE the feel of the cars in that game
played it for a bit and it feels like im on a rail imo i was hyped for FM4 too
30t6p3b.gif

anyways man i LOVE the redbull x2010
roll.gif
i be going into rooms and crashing into everyone drag racing in reverse and $+%+
roll.gif

lol i played FM4 maybe its just me but i HATE the feel of the cars in that game
played it for a bit and it feels like im on a rail imo i was hyped for FM4 too
30t6p3b.gif

anyways man i LOVE the redbull x2010
roll.gif
i be going into rooms and crashing into everyone drag racing in reverse and $+%+
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I am sorry bros. MrJ, Boost, Finnz, Sinner, I got nothing but love
pimp.gif

No offense taken & no feelings hurt at all man.
At the end of the day the bottom line is: Gran Turismo is still the measuring stick that all racing simulator games are measured against.

Regardless if Forza 4 got a higher score from the usual gaming sites.

pimp.gif

No offense taken & no feelings hurt at all man.
At the end of the day the bottom line is: Gran Turismo is still the measuring stick that all racing simulator games are measured against.

Regardless if Forza 4 got a higher score from the usual gaming sites.

pimp.gif
All good.
smokin.gif
  I'm sure FM4 is a great game, but I just don't want to see this turn into another arguing/bashing/whatever thread.  I've seen enough of these on GTP and it always turns ugly with trolls and whatnot, not saying anyone here is trolling, of course.  
Despite GT5's shortcomings, I (as well as a few other guys in here) have enjoyed our GT experience thus far and that's what we're here to talk about.  

pimp.gif
All good.
smokin.gif
  I'm sure FM4 is a great game, but I just don't want to see this turn into another arguing/bashing/whatever thread.  I've seen enough of these on GTP and it always turns ugly with trolls and whatnot, not saying anyone here is trolling, of course.  
Despite GT5's shortcomings, I (as well as a few other guys in here) have enjoyed our GT experience thus far and that's what we're here to talk about.  

I'm just salty because I was so disappointed by GT5. Even with 2.0 I don't ever see myself playing it again. If I want a true sim, I'll play iRacing, if I want a fun online experience, I'll play Forza. In a world where online play is such a big component, GT5 was a colossal disappointment in that department. If I wouldn't have cashed in selling cars to people on ebay I'd be even more disappointed.

I'm just salty because I was so disappointed by GT5. Even with 2.0 I don't ever see myself playing it again. If I want a true sim, I'll play iRacing, if I want a fun online experience, I'll play Forza. In a world where online play is such a big component, GT5 was a colossal disappointment in that department. If I wouldn't have cashed in selling cars to people on ebay I'd be even more disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom