Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

^ How the X2010 has that much cornering grip is insane. Feels so unnatural braking so late into the corners. And how fast the next corner comes up after you've just exited the previous one...
sick.gif

^ How the X2010 has that much cornering grip is insane. Feels so unnatural braking so late into the corners. And how fast the next corner comes up after you've just exited the previous one...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

sick.gif
The thing with the X2010 is that you really need to keep your foot down cuz the faster you go, the more grip you get.  It's hard cuz you're normally thinking "ok, this is the point where I start losing grip on a regular car", but with this one, you can keep pushing.  Also, you end up braking way too early and find yourself almost at a stand-still before you've even reached the apex!
Anyway, looking forward to the '11!

gran-turismo-5-dlc-cars-15.jpg

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

sick.gif
The thing with the X2010 is that you really need to keep your foot down cuz the faster you go, the more grip you get.  It's hard cuz you're normally thinking "ok, this is the point where I start losing grip on a regular car", but with this one, you can keep pushing.  Also, you end up braking way too early and find yourself almost at a stand-still before you've even reached the apex!
Anyway, looking forward to the '11!

gran-turismo-5-dlc-cars-15.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ No, not yet anyway.
30t6p3b.gif

What about rain?
I'm afraid not.  IMO, if they were to add weather/night to a track, I hope it won't be Tokyo.  I think the Daytona road-course would make more sense, as they have the 24 hrs @ Daytona.
The tracks that have rain/night are the same as before.  The main difference now is that in "Practice" you'll get to activate the rain or set the time-of-day.  Before, you could only do that in online-mode.  I did a practice-run yesterday at Le Mans which began at sunset and went on into the night... very cool.

Spa will (I think) have rain and night, as there they have the 24 hrs @ Spa race.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ No, not yet anyway.
30t6p3b.gif

What about rain?
I'm afraid not.  IMO, if they were to add weather/night to a track, I hope it won't be Tokyo.  I think the Daytona road-course would make more sense, as they have the 24 hrs @ Daytona.
The tracks that have rain/night are the same as before.  The main difference now is that in "Practice" you'll get to activate the rain or set the time-of-day.  Before, you could only do that in online-mode.  I did a practice-run yesterday at Le Mans which began at sunset and went on into the night... very cool.

Spa will (I think) have rain and night, as there they have the 24 hrs @ Spa race.

Weird. Tokyo seems to get the shaft from Polyphony, you would think it would be the most hooked up track in the game. I have stayed in Akasaka which is where the track is based, and everything is there to the t but they gave tracks like London, Sweden and Eiger the people standing around, populated city, etc.

Weird. Tokyo seems to get the shaft from Polyphony, you would think it would be the most hooked up track in the game. I have stayed in Akasaka which is where the track is based, and everything is there to the t but they gave tracks like London, Sweden and Eiger the people standing around, populated city, etc.

Back
Top Bottom