Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

So what is all in the patch exactly

laugh.gif

Read what boost posted 2 threads up or visit GTplanet.net for a quick update on what Spec 2.0 is about.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

So what is all in the patch exactly

laugh.gif

Read what boost posted 2 threads up or visit GTplanet.net for a quick update on what Spec 2.0 is about.

This is the update we've been waiting for? REALLY?
I understand it is totally free. And I am thankful for that. However, other than in-game saving, I couldn't care less about any of the other filler.

2.0? Really? 
grin.gif

This is the update we've been waiting for? REALLY?
I understand it is totally free. And I am thankful for that. However, other than in-game saving, I couldn't care less about any of the other filler.

2.0? Really? 
grin.gif

SPA?!

Ahhhhh I'm spazzing out! Thank you PolyGODS! MR J 858 ill be on after NBA Jam/MW2.
EDIT: The new weather/day option is GREAT. The damage seems to be more significant and effects your driving much more. The new tire options and real world grip is absolute great. No more icy roads or drifting all over the track. 

Where is the new intro though? Mine just bounced me to the GT5 world map. Also the new GT-R is half million dollars, anybody copp yet? 

SPA?!

Ahhhhh I'm spazzing out! Thank you PolyGODS! MR J 858 ill be on after NBA Jam/MW2.
EDIT: The new weather/day option is GREAT. The damage seems to be more significant and effects your driving much more. The new tire options and real world grip is absolute great. No more icy roads or drifting all over the track. 

Where is the new intro though? Mine just bounced me to the GT5 world map. Also the new GT-R is half million dollars, anybody copp yet? 

^Supposedly, the new intro has to be downloaded in GT-TV. After you DL it, it'll replace your original intro.

^Supposedly, the new intro has to be downloaded in GT-TV. After you DL it, it'll replace your original intro.

I may have the intro disable, but ill check in a moment.

Here is a pic of next weeks DLC cars, hopefully we get the HSV soon since Kaz mention they were working on it for GT5.

unled1qp.jpg

EDIT: A couple of pics of the new GT-R for 500k (via Neogaf)

bo5Mp.jpg

kHeGb.jpg

2rv9q.jpg

n7ldJ.jpg

Night/Weather option feature is 
pimp.gif

I may have the intro disable, but ill check in a moment.

Here is a pic of next weeks DLC cars, hopefully we get the HSV soon since Kaz mention they were working on it for GT5.

unled1qp.jpg

EDIT: A couple of pics of the new GT-R for 500k (via Neogaf)

bo5Mp.jpg

kHeGb.jpg

2rv9q.jpg

n7ldJ.jpg

Night/Weather option feature is 
pimp.gif

Can someone sign into my PSN and beat that Vettel race for me? I need that 5 mil. I've only had this game for less than 2 weeks. That car is too damn fast!

Can someone sign into my PSN and beat that Vettel race for me? I need that 5 mil. I've only had this game for less than 2 weeks. That car is too damn fast!

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Keep grindin.
laugh.gif
We all have to start somewhere to get that money.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Keep grindin.
laugh.gif
We all have to start somewhere to get that money.
grin.gif

SPA FRANCORCHAMPS!!!!!! WOOHOO!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Complete Pack is copped. Just about the same as copping the map and car pack. Might as well.
laugh.gif

1.2 GB, though. Download might take overnight to finish. Oh well.
ohwell.gif

EDIT: Did I just see an indoor kart track?! 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom