Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Damn, nice R35. Are those Volk G2's?
Yeah, but now kinda feeling those Black Edition wheels.

How is your Evo? A buddy of mine says he has more fun in his Evo VIII than his GT-R. I can't really say I am surprised considering I thoroughly enjoy driving my Miata as well.
laugh.gif

How is your Evo? A buddy of mine says he has more fun in his Evo VIII than his GT-R. I can't really say I am surprised considering I thoroughly enjoy driving my Miata as well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ddouble

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Anyone have the 1000 car trophy?
I was going to cheat and but like 800 go carts, but I dropped 20 mil on that Ferrari...

laugh.gif
Doesn't it need to be 1000 different cars?
Nope, it doesn't have to be. If it were, all the 475834785346563489573487573485734875834 Skylines in the game only count as one vehicle.
laugh.gif

I was going to cheat and but like 800 go carts, but I dropped 20 mil on that Ferrari...

laugh.gif
Nope, it doesn't have to be. If it were, all the 475834785346563489573487573485734875834 Skylines in the game only count as one vehicle.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

Ah, okay.

EVO is great, got some parts coming in like camshafts and some aero from Japan. I enjoy driving it daily. Thinking of picking up a next-gen M3 as a DD so going all-out with this build so it'll be ready for the track by then.

You all both have R35's? Damn!

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

Ah, okay.

EVO is great, got some parts coming in like camshafts and some aero from Japan. I enjoy driving it daily. Thinking of picking up a next-gen M3 as a DD so going all-out with this build so it'll be ready for the track by then.

You all both have R35's? Damn!

Games been sitting in my drawer since January... need to bust it back out & start playing it!

Games been sitting in my drawer since January... need to bust it back out & start playing it!

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea but they are differnt models right. He said 800 Go Karts even though there's only 1 as far as i can remember

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea but they are differnt models right. He said 800 Go Karts even though there's only 1 as far as i can remember

I think I read somewhere that you can get 1000 go-karts for the trophy, but will need to confirm it.

I think I read somewhere that you can get 1000 go-karts for the trophy, but will need to confirm it.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

You definitely can. Each go-cart is like 5000.. and I'd need about 800... so 4 million bucks. It's just the time it would take to physically push the button and load times to do 800 is 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

You definitely can. Each go-cart is like 5000.. and I'd need about 800... so 4 million bucks. It's just the time it would take to physically push the button and load times to do 800 is 
sick.gif

There appears to be a new seasonal!

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt5s-real-world-circuits-featured-in-latest-seasonal-event/
An interesting new GT5 Seasonal Event became available earlier today, featuring high-powered cars (750PP or less) on some of the game’s real-world race circuits:

Monza (590,100 Cr.)
Fuji Speedway F (564,000 Cr.)
Laguna Seca (538,000 Cr.)
Suzuka Circuit (590,400 Cr.)
Nurburgring 24 Hour Circuit (678,900 Cr.)
Note the Online Car Dealership has not been updated for this event.

There appears to be a new seasonal!

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt5s-real-world-circuits-featured-in-latest-seasonal-event/
An interesting new GT5 Seasonal Event became available earlier today, featuring high-powered cars (750PP or less) on some of the game’s real-world race circuits:

Monza (590,100 Cr.)
Fuji Speedway F (564,000 Cr.)
Laguna Seca (538,000 Cr.)
Suzuka Circuit (590,400 Cr.)
Nurburgring 24 Hour Circuit (678,900 Cr.)
Note the Online Car Dealership has not been updated for this event.

Did some real-track seasonals before getting kicked-off due to server maintenance... possible indicator of updates?

Did some real-track seasonals before getting kicked-off due to server maintenance... possible indicator of updates?

Back
Top Bottom