Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

BTW, for those who haven't seen this, Eddie has made a motorsports thread in Sports...
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...d-Running-With-The-Bulls
Chat away!

And so dies the GT5 thread? 
laugh.gif

Im really just waiting for in-game saves. I dont even want to attempt the 8 hour races, never-mind the 24...

^ Haha, nah. I think there are still enough of us and potential updates to keep this alive.

Mid-race saves can't come soon enough.

^ Haha, nah. I think there are still enough of us and potential updates to keep this alive.

Mid-race saves can't come soon enough.

I finally finished the Sebastian Vettel challenge. I'm fine with bronze. It will be a while before i even try an attempt silver or Gold.

Also i just read about the remote race and it's actually sounds better than what i thought it was. The only problem is none of my friends online have any driver's shared so i can't host any races or have my drivers in any to gain credit or exp. Anyone here use the B-spec online?

I finally finished the Sebastian Vettel challenge. I'm fine with bronze. It will be a while before i even try an attempt silver or Gold.

Also i just read about the remote race and it's actually sounds better than what i thought it was. The only problem is none of my friends online have any driver's shared so i can't host any races or have my drivers in any to gain credit or exp. Anyone here use the B-spec online?

All my guys are online... race them please. PSN is the same as my sn here...
Also got through the MX-5 seasonals today.  Nothing too tough.  I just used my MX-5 from a previous seasonal.  I am not a fan of that last track though... Eiffel something... 

All my guys are online... race them please. PSN is the same as my sn here...
Also got through the MX-5 seasonals today.  Nothing too tough.  I just used my MX-5 from a previous seasonal.  I am not a fan of that last track though... Eiffel something... 

All my drivers are shared as well. I see JoseBronx and Sinner racing them alot. I should get back to doing some remotes.

All my drivers are shared as well. I see JoseBronx and Sinner racing them alot. I should get back to doing some remotes.

Originally Posted by ddouble

Add me on PSN, it's iamgrayfox.

Originally Posted by ddouble

Add me on PSN, it's iamgrayfox.

Back
Top Bottom