Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

McLaren doing a demo in Manchester today... 
Jenson's ride to the event!

http://twitpic.com/6d0dmm

384649726.jpg

Details of the new update. Man, I haven't popped in GT5 in ages. I wonder how long all the download updates are going to take?
laugh.gif

[h1]Gran Turismo 5 Update 1.11 Goes Live with Jeff Gordon NASCAR Seasonal Event[/h1]
Gran Turismo 5 August 29th, 2011 by Jordan

gt5-nascar-pitstop.jpg

The latest version of Gran Turismo 5, 1.11, is now available as a free download, weighing in at 62MB. As Kazunori Yamauchi previously announced, this minor update is focused on fixing bugs and glitches within the game, with more “features and content

Details of the new update. Man, I haven't popped in GT5 in ages. I wonder how long all the download updates are going to take?
laugh.gif

[h1]Gran Turismo 5 Update 1.11 Goes Live with Jeff Gordon NASCAR Seasonal Event[/h1]
Gran Turismo 5 August 29th, 2011 by Jordan

gt5-nascar-pitstop.jpg

The latest version of Gran Turismo 5, 1.11, is now available as a free download, weighing in at 62MB. As Kazunori Yamauchi previously announced, this minor update is focused on fixing bugs and glitches within the game, with more “features and content

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by finnns2003

New update UP! Nascar seasonal, win a Jeff Gordon racing suit and helmet! Downloading now.

sick.gif
 Ugh. No thank you. 
laugh.gif
Yeah, but 1.5mn x 4 events... = 6mn.  Go spend some money (get it below 14mn) so you can get all of the 6mn.  
400K exp x 4 events too = 1.6mn exp.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

New update UP! Nascar seasonal, win a Jeff Gordon racing suit and helmet! Downloading now.

sick.gif
 Ugh. No thank you. 
laugh.gif
Yeah, but 1.5mn x 4 events... = 6mn.  Go spend some money (get it below 14mn) so you can get all of the 6mn.  
400K exp x 4 events too = 1.6mn exp.

You guys do the NASCAR seasonal yet? Easy money and exp.

Reward-cars weren't so rewarding though... a Nascar, a "classic" muscle and a "modern" muscle.

You guys do the NASCAR seasonal yet? Easy money and exp.

Reward-cars weren't so rewarding though... a Nascar, a "classic" muscle and a "modern" muscle.

Mini Coopers Featured in Latest GT5 Seasonal Event
http://www.gtplanet.net/mini-coopers-featured-in-latest-gt5-seasonal-event/
mini-coopers-eiger-nordwand.jpg

The latest GT5 Seasonal Event has just gone live, featuring one of the world’s favorite cars: the Mini! Races take place at the following locations, with no tire restrictions and are open to Minis with a maximum of 450PP:

Tsukuba (5 laps, 335,700 Cr.)
London (5 laps, 303,000 Cr.)
Trial Mountain (5 laps, 383,700 Cr.)
Autumn Ring Mini (7 laps, 297,900 Cr.)
Eifel Kart Track (5 laps, 391,500 Cr.)

Note that the game’s Online Car Dealership has not been updated. Head on over to our GT5 Seasonal Events forum for more discussion. Thanks to GTguy88 for the tip!

Mini Coopers Featured in Latest GT5 Seasonal Event
http://www.gtplanet.net/mini-coopers-featured-in-latest-gt5-seasonal-event/
mini-coopers-eiger-nordwand.jpg

The latest GT5 Seasonal Event has just gone live, featuring one of the world’s favorite cars: the Mini! Races take place at the following locations, with no tire restrictions and are open to Minis with a maximum of 450PP:

Tsukuba (5 laps, 335,700 Cr.)
London (5 laps, 303,000 Cr.)
Trial Mountain (5 laps, 383,700 Cr.)
Autumn Ring Mini (7 laps, 297,900 Cr.)
Eifel Kart Track (5 laps, 391,500 Cr.)

Note that the game’s Online Car Dealership has not been updated. Head on over to our GT5 Seasonal Events forum for more discussion. Thanks to GTguy88 for the tip!

That time trial with the SLS has to be the hardest @#$% ever 
sick.gif
Can't even get through the first hairpin without either eating @#$% or wasting tons of time

That time trial with the SLS has to be the hardest @#$% ever 
sick.gif
Can't even get through the first hairpin without either eating @#$% or wasting tons of time

Dude, isn't it Tokyo Game Show time? I need some DLC dambit
laugh.gif
You would think so, huh.  But I also read that they're waiting to counter the launch of Forza... who knows.

Dude, isn't it Tokyo Game Show time? I need some DLC dambit
laugh.gif
You would think so, huh.  But I also read that they're waiting to counter the launch of Forza... who knows.

Back
Top Bottom