Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by xanadu one

blacklist cars cars.
http://www.gtplanet.net/f.../showthread.php?t=185811
So this is basically a list of cars that are over $1mn?

EDIT ~ Also...

This was over the weekend.  The story with Johnny on the podium alone at the end of the vid was because after he had won the 1991 Le Mans 24 hrs, he was so dehydrated that they had to take him to the medical center right after the race... thus he did't make it to the podium to celebrate with his teammates. 20 years later he's back!

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ that would be nice. Wow, there's actually around 5 NTers playing GT5 right now.
pimp.gif

Hmm... That's odd. Can't seem to send the Enzo. It's not allowing me to. Sigh.
ohwell.gif

By chance it doesn't go through, any other car you might want that's below the limit?

i will take the lambo murci superveloce in black... thanks

and btw does anybody have the saleen s7 to gift? i would love to have that car

and thanks mrtito for the rari and paint

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ that would be nice. Wow, there's actually around 5 NTers playing GT5 right now.
pimp.gif

Hmm... That's odd. Can't seem to send the Enzo. It's not allowing me to. Sigh.
ohwell.gif

By chance it doesn't go through, any other car you might want that's below the limit?

i will take the lambo murci superveloce in black... thanks

and btw does anybody have the saleen s7 to gift? i would love to have that car

^all right. Sent you the Black Murcielago SV.

And I have the S7 in silver. I can send that one to you tomorrow.

What Ferrari did you get?
nerd.gif

Sent the first Matte Dark Blue back to SinnerP. will send out the rest tomorrow.

^all right. Sent you the Black Murcielago SV.

And I have the S7 in silver. I can send that one to you tomorrow.

What Ferrari did you get?
nerd.gif

Sent the first Matte Dark Blue back to SinnerP. will send out the rest tomorrow.

sinner - not sure if they are ALL at the 1 mil mark but i saw the list and knew you guys were talking about it. i didn't reads the whole list, and its not like i have played enough to know if they are all that much. mk1 thinks that some of the gift cars can't be given as well. i don't know. there's some kind of stipulation on these cars.

sinner - not sure if they are ALL at the 1 mil mark but i saw the list and knew you guys were talking about it. i didn't reads the whole list, and its not like i have played enough to know if they are all that much. mk1 thinks that some of the gift cars can't be given as well. i don't know. there's some kind of stipulation on these cars.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The LFA is overrated, it's ridiculously hard to maneuver through the corners.

I agree. I wonder why journalists think this car was a godsend or something.
nerd.gif
But it handles a bit better than the Enzo.
ohwell.gif
On stock tires, both vehicles are just horrible.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The LFA is overrated, it's ridiculously hard to maneuver through the corners.

I agree. I wonder why journalists think this car was a godsend or something.
nerd.gif
But it handles a bit better than the Enzo.
ohwell.gif
On stock tires, both vehicles are just horrible.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

No problem man, sorry it took so long. zk1, I sent him the Ferrari 599 '06. Got through so many races with this car. Very underrated imo. Maxes out close to 900hp and handles well after you get used to it.

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

No problem man, sorry it took so long. zk1, I sent him the Ferrari 599 '06. Got through so many races with this car. Very underrated imo. Maxes out close to 900hp and handles well after you get used to it.

Just got done with the Fiat 500 challenge... took a few tries, but finally got it. Challenging, but nowhere near as tough as the Ford Focus one, IMO.

The Lotus one will kick my ace... I can't imagine the Subaru one...
EDIT ~ Oh, and won the Amuse S2000 from the LV21 ticket.

Just got done with the Fiat 500 challenge... took a few tries, but finally got it. Challenging, but nowhere near as tough as the Ford Focus one, IMO.

The Lotus one will kick my ace... I can't imagine the Subaru one...
EDIT ~ Oh, and won the Amuse S2000 from the LV21 ticket.

^ What kind of setup did you use? I tried the one I posted a while back, and still wasn't able to get closer than 4th.

^ What kind of setup did you use? I tried the one I posted a while back, and still wasn't able to get closer than 4th.

Jus got this for PS3 - Hopefully it's fun. Does anyone use the HKS controller? My bro has it and will be borrowing. Any feedback on it?

Jus got this for PS3 - Hopefully it's fun. Does anyone use the HKS controller? My bro has it and will be borrowing. Any feedback on it?

^ I used Akira's setup. Times were 2:07 then 2:02-2:03 the rest of the way. You'll need to get a bit lucky and be in the position to get a nice tow from your oppos either on the back straight or the front-straight. The worse is when catch them right at the apex of a turn... they are so slow there, that it messes up your entire lap.  The key is (because of how slow the car accelerates) to maintain a high relative speed at the turns. I never used 5th gear too.

^ I used Akira's setup. Times were 2:07 then 2:02-2:03 the rest of the way. You'll need to get a bit lucky and be in the position to get a nice tow from your oppos either on the back straight or the front-straight. The worse is when catch them right at the apex of a turn... they are so slow there, that it messes up your entire lap.  The key is (because of how slow the car accelerates) to maintain a high relative speed at the turns. I never used 5th gear too.

Ok, I'll try that one when I get home. I was running 2:07 pretty much the whole race, only braking twice each lap. Guess I'll have to try to catch some drifts.

Ok, I'll try that one when I get home. I was running 2:07 pretty much the whole race, only braking twice each lap. Guess I'll have to try to catch some drifts.

added some cars online for some of the seasonal events, pm in psn if you need any other

did anyone beat the first race with the fiat in the expert race? I got to 2nd place, that $#!+ is f'n damn near impossible
mad.gif

added some cars online for some of the seasonal events, pm in psn if you need any other

did anyone beat the first race with the fiat in the expert race? I got to 2nd place, that $#!+ is f'n damn near impossible
mad.gif

^i'm interested in your set up too. tried a few setups from GTP yesterday and they were absolute garbage. couldn't pull anything better than a 2:08.xxx. i was pulling 2:07.xxx with a stock ride slammed.

do you go manual trans? i saw some set ups where they talked about shift RPM max. can't attain that shift schedule on a auto trans. i feel like thats what might be holding me back at this point.

spent over an hour on this race yesterday and got frustrated with the set ups being so bad for my race style.

decided to try the Red Bull X seasonal. couldn't get through a full lap the first 10 times i tried it
smile.gif
............ lI .......i've never driven one.

^i'm interested in your set up too. tried a few setups from GTP yesterday and they were absolute garbage. couldn't pull anything better than a 2:08.xxx. i was pulling 2:07.xxx with a stock ride slammed.

do you go manual trans? i saw some set ups where they talked about shift RPM max. can't attain that shift schedule on a auto trans. i feel like thats what might be holding me back at this point.

spent over an hour on this race yesterday and got frustrated with the set ups being so bad for my race style.

decided to try the Red Bull X seasonal. couldn't get through a full lap the first 10 times i tried it
smile.gif
............ lI .......i've never driven one.

Back
Top Bottom