Grailed Marketplace Official Thread

1584744366692.png

Last edited:
Am I missing something? I want to purchase an item on Grailed but don’t see a “Purchase” button.... only the “Offer” button. I created an account and set up my paypal as payment.

Bought a pair of Hand Wash Cold AF1s... seller took longer than he should have to ship them... then USPS had them qt the first location for 2 weeks. I did finally get my shoes, and I know it was necessarily the sellers fault, but it's crazy it took longer to get these direct from the seller than it would have had I used StockX or GOAT. Don't think I will use again. Dude had the nerve to ask me for positive feedback too, he's lucky I didn't leave anything because it would not have been good.

Grailed has been dope to me as a buyer. I did get burnt by the seller not sending the item n tryna run off with my money but I got it all back.
i fuhgs wit it.

I been buying street wear mostly from trailer but I've always had a good experience I actually really like the binding offers thing. It helps me decide how much I really want an item from the moment I make an offer

First time using Grailed.. how long should I expect the process to take between shipping. I know its kind of like EB where it depends on the seller but just trying to get an average estimate from folks that have used in the past.

On Ebay, I buy and just wait it out unless its been days.

First time using Grailed.. how long should I expect the process to take between shipping. I know its kind of like EB where it depends on the seller but just trying to get an average estimate from folks that have used in the past.

Give it a week then message the seller. U know shipping has been pretty messed up since the holidays so gotta have patience.

I've used grail a decent amount and I've never had a problem. There's some good steals to be had depending on what you are looking for

Just depends on the seller Grailed will message them to ship out soon also there transactions history badges is a good indicator

Last edited:
Thanks fellas.. I'm pretty patient when it comes to shipping. I should've even offered less for the pair but I JUST missed out on the same pair last Friday and didn't want the same thing to happen. These are OLD too so the odds of finding them at at same or near same prices is not high.

He actually messaged me which I didn't see until I dl'd the app.

Back
Top Bottom