Grailed Marketplace Official Thread

Anything above $50 --> I send with signature confirmation

If you're a seller, you wanna mitigate the L as much as possible.

Again, bunch of young and or cheap mofos on grailed. I had someone ask me all sorts of questions only to not pay. One guy sends me a low ball offer once every week to see if I'll budge. I'm about to just block dude.

Again, bunch of young and or cheap mofos on grailed. I had someone ask me all sorts of questions only to not pay. One guy sends me a low ball offer once every week to see if I'll budge. I'm about to just block dude.
Nah, don't block dude.

Just ignore.

There were a few times this past F/W season where I'd wait out for an item on a Supreme or Palace drop because I knew I could get it below retail on Grailed a few weeks later :D

Obviously it doesn't work for every item - especially the hyped ones - but I definitely advise dudes to offer up and be friendly. You never know who just wants to dump something and will work with you on a reasonable price.

Almost caught myself slipping --

1) Some guy offered a lowball $30 offer and then a higher $50 offer (2 seconds later)

2) Grailed has a major flaw in that it only registers the lowball offer if the higher offer immediately follows

Was gonna accept the $50 offer, but noticed that the Accept Offer # was still $30 lowball offer (even though the most recent offer was $50).

Very slick and surprised Grailed hasn't fixed this. Stay safe out here and carefully make sure that the offer amount is correct before you Accept Offer.

Last edited:
Bought some Oxford Tans. Dude never shipped. Had to wait a month and a half to get my money back.

First time I use Grailed I got scammed. Never again.

Bought some Oxford Tans. Dude never shipped. Had to wait a month and a half to get my money back.

Man that shouldn't even count as a bad experience :lol:

But seriously with that shoe you should not cut corners get it from GOAT / Stock x or even FC if it comes to that

Not sure i would go to eBay or some random NT Seller for Adidas Yeezy shoes

Good that you got the money back :smokin

Last edited:
Almost caught myself slipping --

1) Some guy offered a lowball $30 offer and then a higher $50 offer (2 seconds later)
2) Grailed has a major flaw in that it only registers the lowball offer if the higher offer immediately follows

Was gonna accept the $50 offer, but noticed that the Accept Offer # was still $30 lowball offer (even though the most recent offer was $50).

Very slick and surprised Grailed hasn't fixed this. Stay safe out here and carefully make sure that the offer amount is correct before you Accept Offer.

Damn, thanks for the heads up. Thankfully I haven't had that happen to me, but I'll be on the lookout

Just copped some Y-3's, didn't even know something like this existed before peeping this thread. Hope I don't get zoed

grailed, kixfly, etc. STILL doesn't beat eBay as a buyer IMO.

For Clothing / Designer brands Grailed >>> eBay hands down

Ninja if you talking Sneakers then eBay but GOAT & Stockx are gaining popularity

if u wanna move stuff, neither of those sites play particularly well with Google searches da way eBay does...u can google style #'s for Nikes and eBay auctions that corresponds with da kicks and they'll always pop out.

Grailed does seem to open up da resale lane for those obscure luxury/streetwear that wasn't really exploited well before.

Theres some steals for sneakers on grailed.

Especially non hyped stuff
Man preach. Last year I went trailer crazy. Got steals on new jeans, multiple kicks and a jacket. I haven't been on in 6 weeks since I lost my job but soon as I bounce back I'll be on search mode.

grailed > ebay 

for more better expensive stuff

if you are just looking for average mall items ebay is the place to go

Last edited:
The lowball offers I get on grailed lol

As well as the messages... :lol:

The lowball offers I get on grailed lol

As well as the messages... :lol:

Yesterday i got an offer of $250 on these pk nmds and the kid said i need these its my littles brother bday

It takes everything i have to say get your broke *** off my listing lol

But i cant even lie, ill low ball people too. Sometimes it works

Bought a jacket from a dude on grailed. Paid right away and he said he would ship on a Thursday. I think I bought it on a Wednesday. Saturday rolls around and I say, "I'm assuming this will go out on Tuesday since I haven't received and shipping info"... Monday was a holiday. Dude responds with some smart *** remark telling the post office is closed on Sunday.

So I respond with a smart remark like "yea, no kidding". This guy proceeds to go off talking about under no circumstances does he have to drop what he's doing to ship me anything. I'm literally laughing as I'm reading his response and tell him I'm just asking 1 question based off what you said... Yadda yadda, guy apologizes and I get my jacket.

I know most people aren't like this, but dude kinda turned me off the site. All my other transactions have been reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom