Grailed Marketplace Official Thread

Grailed is dope tbh. Im just not into gear like I used to be...except nikes. I will always be into nikes

i got some pirate black 350's for sale on grailed right now :lol:

Last edited:
Grailed has been really clutch for me with both buying and selling. I've come up on some nice stuff for the low by just being patient and negotiating.

i'm selling stuff on grilled right now, but they really trying to not pay the shipping fee :smh::lol:

The past 8 mths I been buying off grailed.com ike crazy. Thinking about copping a Helmut lang tee atmosphere, if dude take the offer.

One word of advice, always just shoot your offer, the worse they can say is no. They price that **** way higher than what they will take sometimes. I've lowballed and ended up coming out on top many times.

What u been seeing b? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Lot of good stuff people showing love right now

i'm really only trying to get some Raf Simons Velcro High Top kicks for the low

And the Adidas Temper Run sneakers in my sz

But peeping deals all over

Last edited:
Lot of good stuff people showing love right now

i'm really only trying to get some Raf Simons Velcro High Top kicks for the low

But peeping deals all over
I came up on some raf adidas ds no box tho for $150, had me dancing around the crib. Couple soccer jerseys for dirt cheap, still got my eye on a few other things, waiting to see if the price drops to shoot my shot.

I came up on some raf adidas ds no box tho for $150, had me dancing around the crib. Couple soccer jerseys for dirt cheap, still got my eye on a few other things, waiting to see if the price drops to shoot my shot.

Great Price

Once you get your right size down adidas x designer collab kicks are :pimp: to have in the rotation in general

Last edited:
I have almost 40 transactions on grailed. Mostly just sell now but I bought a good amount of stuff in '16. Just tryna chill on buying stuff at the moment. Sold some Preme hats I didn't want

Bunch of broke boys on grailed. Got hit up multiple times being asked about trades and being sent offers and when accepted, they don't pay.

Have had a generally positive experience on Grailed

Selling

- Sold 110 things so far -- perfect 5/5 feedback and repeat business

- A lot of lowball offers (which I don't respond to), but also guys willing to pay up more than I expected

- I get irritated when people don't pay up after I accept offers

Buying

- Bought something, package got lost/stolen, had to get USPS involved and get $ back

Last edited:
my last experience, someone tried to scam me for yeezys. i followed paypal protocol so i got my money.

other than that, nothing but pleasant transactions.

I stay away from all the hyped **** like yeezys n new releases in general

They monitor your PMs fyi. I had papis offering to pay a lower price directly via Paypal and got warning emails to not go through with it. They probably have something that picks up common key words.

Selling isn't that different from ebay/forums

Papis that ask for the most details on the item end up never buying. A lot of my buyers never really contact me for anything before pulling the trigger.

Swear to god some dude lowball just to see how low you're willing to accept.

Dudes that take the longest to pay ask for shipping right away. Some dude paid me at 10AM and then demanded I ship same day when I'm at work already.

They monitor your PMs fyi. I had papis offering to pay a lower price directly via Paypal and got warning emails to not go through with it. They probably have something that picks up common key words.

Selling isn't that different from ebay/forums

Papis that ask for the most details on the item end up never buying. A lot of my buyers never really contact me for anything before pulling the trigger.

Swear to god some dude lowball just to see how low you're willing to accept.

Dudes that take the longest to pay ask for shipping right away. Some dude paid me at 10AM and then demanded I ship same day when I'm at work already.
This. Whenever I usually buy something I ask 1 question if any at all. Had a dude ship me some kicks that I never received and they returned them to him, then demanded that I pay him 25 to read ship them. I told him, it was either on u or usps, I purchased and the address/all the info is there for u. Ended up reshipping for free but I'd never buy from him again.

Back
Top Bottom