grail request: looking for wmns lunar eclipse

krux told me there's a nike site where i can locate shoes in their outlets/stores

maulrat.. thanks for the link
i'll give it a shot, but i know these shoes are in nike outlets

krux told me there's a nike site where i can locate shoes in their outlets/stores

maulrat.. thanks for the link
i'll give it a shot, but i know these shoes are in nike outlets

thenextlegend posts men's sizes for these womens eclipse.. doesnt seem legit
plus they dont ship outside united states

thenextlegend posts men's sizes for these womens eclipse.. doesnt seem legit
plus they dont ship outside united states

Your holy grail is a women's lunar eclipse?

Playing fast and loose with the term I see.
laugh.gif

nah..im not you hypebeast
im hard pressed to find a top tier runner in this 'teal' colorway, reminiscent of the air max '96 or "'97"
you can line up for $300 multicolor dunks.. im good

just need a locator
appreciate cha time

im hard pressed to find a top tier runner in this 'teal' colorway, reminiscent of the air max '96 or "'97"

just need a locator
appreciate cha time

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

just need a locator
appreciate cha time

Don't own a single pair of dunks.

Don't go presuming things just because you feel all defensive. It's simply humorous that you're calling a shoe that is essentially brand new, a grail.
laugh.gif

Some people search for years for a shoe they consider grails. You apparently... just like teal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

just need a locator
appreciate cha time

Don't own a single pair of dunks.

Don't go presuming things just because you feel all defensive. It's simply humorous that you're calling a shoe that is essentially brand new, a grail.
laugh.gif

Some people search for years for a shoe they consider grails. You apparently... just like teal.
laugh.gif

not defensive.. just banter

for a shoe to be considered a grail it has to be out for a few years before they're considered so? how many 2,3 how about 4?

fact is these are hard to find, especially in larger sizes.. i saw them in a sample catalogue picture in the lunar eclipse thread and no one had any info

and ive had my eye on them for months

i came across regular sizes in outlets which means these fell off the radar... and i might be hard pressed to find myself a pair in my size at all

these, unlike jordans or other high profile sneakers arent going to pop up randomly on ebay after this season

someone just help me find a pair.. thanks

not defensive.. just banter

for a shoe to be considered a grail it has to be out for a few years before they're considered so? how many 2,3 how about 4?

fact is these are hard to find, especially in larger sizes.. i saw them in a sample catalogue picture in the lunar eclipse thread and no one had any info

and ive had my eye on them for months

i came across regular sizes in outlets which means these fell off the radar... and i might be hard pressed to find myself a pair in my size at all

these, unlike jordans or other high profile sneakers arent going to pop up randomly on ebay after this season

someone just help me find a pair.. thanks

Back
Top Bottom