Gotham (TV Series)...Series concluded...

Did you actually watch Gotham?

• I did initially, but then I stopped.

• Nope.

• I watched every single episode.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm confused. Why do they keep calling it FOX's Gotham when I google it?
Probably want to distance themselves from CW and anything WB.

They're trying to take a bit of ownership creatively I guess. I'm really hoping for more of their own continuity soon and down the line.

Ok episode but to me this show balances between being great and average. The writing is mediocre but the setting and characters make it decent.
Jada is annoying as hell
Arrow is way better as far as comic book hero shows go.

Last edited:
Arrow has the right look. For it being on tv, it looks really great. However, the acting is just as worse, or even worse than Shields, and most of the characters outside of Oliver, Diggle and ole girl are bad. The whole past island storyline was good but annoying. I would've preferred they told that story first than got to where we are now. Are they still doing the island story or nah?

^
He's off the island but the flashbacks will be in China now. At least we know they'll give us some good Chinese eye candy to look at. There needs to be one of these comic book shows on a premium cable channel. Maybe daredevil on netflix will be really good.

I have a lot of faith in Daredevil. It's no doubt going to be darker than what we've seen from Marvel. And you can't go wrong with the Kingpin.

I have no doubt all of the netflix shows will be immensely better than any of these other shows on regular tv. While not having the biggest budget they have way more freedom.

These network shows will be in trouble the day a cable network decides to green light a superhero series (even if it's not based on a comic) cuz no doubt the show runner and writers are going to be able to do more if they make it that far (FX, AMC, HBO, even Showtime).

You're doing your self a disservice by not keeping up with Arrow. It def uses elements of Nolan's Batman, but the second season is light years above the first.
Main reason why I dislike it. Reminds me of Batman Begins but manages to be even more bland and boring with forced brooding tough guy dark themes.

This mix with every other cw show. arrow :lol: :smh:

You're doing your self a disservice by not keeping up with Arrow. It def uses elements of Nolan's Batman, but the second season is light years above the first.
Main reason why I dislike it. Reminds me of Batman Begins but manages to be even more bland and boring with forced brooding tough guy dark themes.

This mix with every other cw show. arrow :lol: :smh:
It's so annoying :smh: and when they're not doing that it's shows with the same bad acting and bad stories but just aiming for the female teenage audience with love triangles like everything is a poor poor poor man's Buffy.

I have a lot of faith in Daredevil. It's no doubt going to be darker than what we've seen from Marvel. And you can't go wrong with the Kingpin.

Forgot about this. Looking forward to this as well. Partly the reason I don't care to give Agents or Arrow another chance. I expect Daredevil to make those already mediocre shows to look like complete garbage.

Gonna give this a few more episodes before judging.  The pilot was just ok... but they were trying to stuff a lot of exposition into one episode.  Now that the groundwork's been laid, it'll be interesting to see how the show unfolds.  Is it gonna be a procedural with main-plot details thrown in here and there?

As for Arrow, I just finished S1 on our local TV network... it's been ok... good to know that S2 gets better. 

Arrow slander is uncalled for :smh:
Its a damn fine show for what it is
Slander would imply it isn't what ppl are saying about it.

I actually watched a few eps and just became incredibly disengaged.

I will say I've grown to have a low opinion of CW shows and expect disappointment. I recently tried some of their new crop of shows with The Tomorrow People (wasted potential should've got the rights to it), Reign, etc. and it wasn't good. Just not for me. Same for their Vampire Diaries, Beauty and the Beast crap, The 100. What they aim for isn't my audience. Plus their budget :smh: I'm pretty shocked that Supernatural is still on the air. Last good superhero show they had was Smallville.

Shame there aint some other tv network out there (along with another comic publisher) trying this stuff out. Cuz these superhero series and shows based off comics can be done much better even with a tv budget. We all see the quality on other stations.

Last edited:
Arrow isn't bad. It's a good show, but it's not 4.5/5 star on a Netflix scale type quality

I like arrow but if they cut out the cheesiness it'd be so much better. Still kinda stupid they try to avoid ever calling him Green Arrow. I think a character referred to him as Green Arrow once and another character said it was stupid.

Well to be fair Green Arrow is a stupid name. Nothing special or significant about green arrows are there? :lol: Nothing unique about the color green in this case. It's common for superheroes. Given the show though, I don't know why they wouldn't call him that.

It's not like the guy he's based off of, Golden Arrow (gold obviously having it's own gravitas).

I caught the episodes on demand this weekend

Show is not bad but not great either

I will give the first season a chance but I feel Gotham will be around for like 2 seasons

To me, this is starting off better than say, Agents of SHIELD did. Things seemed to tighten up a bit in episode 2, hoping for a solid season...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom