Gotham (TV Series)...Series concluded...

Did you actually watch Gotham?

• I did initially, but then I stopped.

• Nope.

• I watched every single episode.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Saw todays episode after my manager was saying its a cool show. Interested, may just catch it every Monday.

That little girl spose to be future Catwoman?

I really thought the Ventriloquist would be in this one. The episode was watchable, EXCEPT the parts with young Bruce & Selina and Alfred.

Go figure.

That whole Alfred and Bruce stuff was annoying. I don't care about his descent in to being a young Batman.

It's progressing slow but that's cool. I don't care about Bruce's descent either. Those parts make the show drag imo.

It's progressing slow but that's cool. I don't care about Bruce's descent either. Those parts make the show drag imo.

To a none comic person those parts are needed

idk about this show I have a itchy one season only feeling.
Most comic heads will like it but I don't see it branching out.

I liked it though

The second episode is enjoyable. Not "OMG you have to see it" more like "Try it, you might like it"

I'm still enjoying it more than the first season of any other comic book show. I couldnt get through the whole first season of Agents or Arrow. I just outright stopped watching.

Jada is irritating to watch in this

seems like she's trying to do her best eartha kitt impression, which doesn't make sense, since fish and catwoman are not related to each other.

show is good though, one of the best things i loved from the dark knight trilogy, was gordon's rise to commisioner, LOVE seeing stuff like that. Everything else on the show
(young bruce, alfred, young selina) is ok, i'm sure their stories will pick up soon enough, it is only on it's 2nd episode. I'm def more into the mob stuff for sure

Jada isn't all that bad in the shoe IMO.

Is her character actually part of the DC universe? I can't remember a "fish"

The second episode is enjoyable. Not "OMG you have to see it" more like "Try it, you might like it"

I'm still enjoying it more than the first season of any other comic book show. I couldnt get through the whole first season of Agents or Arrow. I just outright stopped watching.
Arrow & Agents started off bad but got good. This show seems like it isn't going to be bad but it's not going to be great in any way.

Arrow & Agents started off bad but got good. This show seems like it isn't going to be bad but it's not going to be great in any way.

I watched 8 episodes of Agents and I think 6 of Arrow. If you can't get good in that amount of time I will not continue watching no matter how much the cult fanbase claims its good.

You're doing your self a disservice by not keeping up with Arrow. It def uses elements of Nolan's Batman, but the second season is light years above the first.

Most Sci-Fi/superhero show have a 2 season grace period for me. They have to have time to setup their universe and execute it. They have to be watchable though. Most of my favorite shows were't good in their first season.

You're doing your self a disservice by not keeping up with Arrow. It def uses elements of Nolan's Batman, but the second season is light years above the first.
Main reason why I dislike it. Reminds me of Batman Begins but manages to be even more bland and boring with forced brooding tough guy dark themes.

Back
Top Bottom