got jumped for no reason

Even if it was random homie's first instinct was to stare at someone who tried to hit him with a bottle.

OP needs to stay in the house and take up knitting.
lmao I didn't stare at dude
didn't even make eye contact
just looked back to see what went across my face
but once again I forgot everyone on here is tough lol

and once again even if I tried to hit dude that threw the bottle they would've tried to jump me
you dudes watch way too many movies
I can tell who's been on the porch their entire life

lmao I didn't stare at dude
didn't even make eye contact
just looked back to see what went across my face
but once again I forgot everyone on here is tough lol

View media item 1867666

View media item 2098464

you should have kept this entire embarrassing episode to yourself b

and once again even if I tried to hit dude that threw the bottle they would've tried to jump me

yea anyone who doesn't go out like a ***** in public must have never been "off the porch" thaaaats it :rolleyes

nobody's saying you were supposed to turn into jet li but damn throw a punch, do something :smh:

For real op? After that last comment and your story it looks like your the one your talking about in that comment

And you should change the title of this thread to, " Got a bottle thrown at me in a room full of people and ran."

Last edited:
And at the very least after you stopped running you should of called some people and went back and handled dude that threw the bottle

embarrassed for what lol
I'm here for school to get a degree and secure a bag not to prove that I'm hard
if getting mollywhopped by 5 dudes is going out honorable then I guess I'll be a punk
highly doubt you would've done anything different except you would've been leaking lol
cut the internet fronting my *****

Don't project your softness on the rest of the world people don't behave with me like a sucker out here.

I'm not fronting for you or anyone else if someone tries to hit me with a bottle someone is getting snuffed, those are the facts, if you realize after you're outnumbered and dip then so be it, but the fact you never even attempted to defend yourself prior to finding out how many people where potentially on your ***, tells me exactly the kind of dude you are, he could have been by himself and you wasn't doing ****.

But you said you were at a party and however many people there saw what happened. That dont make you mad and want to find dude?

If they threw it "into a crowd" everyone on that crowd is soft. And if thats how it went down and you said you didn't even look at dude why did they decide to come at you out of everyone in the crowd

mannn yall going hard at OP for no reason lmao

he not about that life and there is nothing wrong with that

exactly....some cats go out just looking for targets. 
expecially street cats that get no yambs...they are extra frustrated and will take it out on anyone

This. Some hood dudes are just ****** up like that and like to **** with people

Last edited:
Damn East and West coast bloods tried to get at u ? U must be a crip or something
laugh.gif
affiliated.....  the first time (NYC) i was flagged up with a few shorties on Union Square so they hopped out a red van and tried to wash  me but ended up getting overwhlemed by the girlgoons i had with me... the second time, i was dolo in SD and was flossing in the wrong hood (got got for my chain) tried to fight them but they were too much for me to handle dolo (dude snatched my chain from behind when i was on the phone).. took the L on that 

mannn yall going hard at OP for no reason lmao

he not about that life and there is nothing wrong with that
my pops is a real street dude who always kept me away from stuff like that
never wanted me to be like him
I just don't like how dudes who have never been in that situation are trying to call me soft lol

I've been jumped once, 3 on 1. I was washing them fool until one of them tripped me.  Once you on the ground, all you can do is protect your face and head.  Luckily, a group of women drove by and broke it up before they started kicking and punching.  Homegirl was like, "what kind of ****** are y'all to jump someone. Punk ***." :lol:

Another time, my homey got jumped by 5 guys on campus; by a group of kappas. All because he embarrassed one of them on the basketball court and was talking trash.  Someone came and got me. Let just say, they left running when I brought that heat out.

My boy was so pissed, the next day he found one of those cats in the of the Union. Mind you there's a school tour going on, everybody started rushing in a circle. He Knock him upside the head with a pool stick and threw him inside the wall :lol: I stood there to make sure nobody would intervene. One of his homeboy came running in and saw me and just stood. He knew what time it was.

The code I follow, don't ever get involve a 1 on 1 fight unless someone else tries to jump in.  If your homey is losing, you pull him from the fight.  

That sucker punch and jumping is for suckers..Thats how you get killed; on site or for revenge. 

I've been jumped once, 3 on 1. I was washing them fool until one of them tripped me.  Once you on the ground, all you can do is protect your face and head.  Luckily, a group of women drove by and broke it up before they started kicking and punching.  Homegirl was like, "what kind of ****** are y'all to jump someone. Punk ***." :lol:

Another time, my homey got jumped by 5 guys on campus; by a group of kappas. All because he embarrassed one of them on the basketball court and was talking trash.  Someone came and got me. Let just say, they left running when I brought that heat out.

My boy was so pissed, the next day he found one of those cats in the of the Union. Mind you there's a school tour going on, everybody started rushing in a circle. He Knock him upside the head with a pool stick and threw him inside the wall :lol: I stood there to make sure nobody would intervene. One of his homeboy came running in and saw me and just stood. He knew what time it was.

The code I follow, don't ever get involve a 1 on 1 fight unless someone else tries to jump in.  If your homey is losing, you pull him from the fight.  

That sucker punch and jumping is for suckers..Thats how you get killed; on site or for revenge. 
what would you have done in my situation bro? I wasn't toting or anything and never even saw the dudes that hit me

Let me ask you, were you there alone? Have you seen these dudes again outside of the party?  I haven't read through the thread but there has to be a reason.

Reason I asked because I 'm cut from a different cloth and environment.  For myself, I would have stayed and fought. I have a different mentality in me.  Also, I know either someone would have broken it up or helped me if I was alone.

I don't fault you for running. There was no other option for you and you may not be about that fight life...Especially, after someone tried to hit you with a bottle.

It's one of those things, you have to ask yourself...did you do the right thing for yourself. Forget Pride. Pride get you kilt. Trust me I know. 
laugh.gif
  But if you feel you did what best..Then roll with it.

But best believe me, when I see them jokers, one by one...I would straight throw them the fad. Win or Lose.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom