got jumped for no reason

bruce-lee-chinese-conection-animated.gif

alp is the dj khaled of nt

imagine khaled trying to fight 5 people at once

im just saying fam shouldn't be handing out bad advice like that...he gonna get op hurt.

op said he is calm and reserverd

op said the dudes were bloods...

therefore op shouldn't fight 5 of them by hisself

Last edited:
Thread got me dying [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Op u did the right thing though.

My bestfriends brother In law got into with a couple guys in the club (over a spilled drink is the rumor ) about a month ago

Afterwards they go outside and he's solo and decides to fight both of the dudes. End of getting stomped out,having a concussion and a week later dying smh .

Yo yo Rusty easy with that...

Dudes might think it's me and alp can be on some The Raid steez and take out a crew.

:rofl: at you dudes coming at alp :lol:

I used to think that a trained fighter would be able to take on 4/5 dudes but this crip cat from around the way that boxes and has crazy nice hands couldn't even do it.

He rocked and dropped one dude but another just like speared him up against the wall and they went to work on him.

Not saying it's impossible but highly unlikely. Maybe like an MMA fighter would have a better chance.

I heard last time someone tried to mess wit Alp's peoples on the 1 train, he hoped on that joint at 125th like.......

#InAlpWeTrust

Did Austin really need those knee braces though???

Like while he was actually wrestling.

Last edited:
Thread got me dying [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Op u did the right thing though.

My bestfriends brother In law got into with a couple guys in the club (over a spilled drink is the rumor ) about a month ago

Afterwards they go outside and he's solo and decides to fight both of the dudes. End of getting stomped out,having a concussion and a week later dying smh .
damn bro sorry to hear that

Im skeptical cause it was a college party..

But have been to plenty of hood parties in HS with dudes roaming around LOOKING for a problem.

So I do believe OP potentially being targeted for no reason.

Dudes usually calm down when they see you're 4-5 deep

Back
Top Bottom