got jumped for no reason

I can see it now...

OP walked in the spot like

b7c5ecfb8341668510c790876baaed53.jpg

Had a couple of drinks and started feeling himself...

635827737503401767336119629_tumblr_mzbjxcIQOr1qjxgzio1_500.gif

I mean, really feeling himself...

Mzc2ZGJjZGZkNiMvVW1hakdYTHJ3a20tVjJJZThVUXVJYmlFMmJjPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vMnVjdWhvbXNxMmJhc2VtYXBsc2RlaDVxenp2anMzc3Bib2syMXkxc2FkZjZqcmxqcWU3YWFwa3RvYjJ5cXpncS5naWY.gif

Them Ru's wasn't having it...

O1HBIp.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

OP noticed and started banging his imaginary set...

giphy.gif

They slid off and OP thought it was cool to slip outside and flame a square right quick...

giphy.gif

Right before they lit his *** up like a Christmas tree.

IgwAu_.gif

volgazap_youtubeparisnews_%2B%252814%2529.gif

View media item 2163070

Last edited:
That's so stupid, there's nothing you can do in that situation unless you wanna get messed up.

You did nothing wrong by running, why defend yourself against 4-5 guys when you didn't even do anything in the first place.

Smh
exactly lmao

alp out here fronting like he's gonna go at 5 dudes when he's not physically in shape to fight anyone much less a group of people

exactly lmao
alp out here fronting like he's gonna go at 5 dudes when he's not physically in shape to fight anyone much less a group of people
Bro I don't care if you are heavyweight champ of the world or the top heavyweight mma fighter you are getting absolutely mopped and probably stabbed by 5 grown men. It's not even a question that you'll be rushed directly to the hospital. I'm really not sure where these ideas come from.

I don't need to think anything. I've done quite a bit of time kiddo I know exactly what happens in the box and it's not winnable ever. You take it in the streets and you're getting stabbed to death in seconds or if it's just hands say goodbye to all your teeth

***** what you know bout doin time????

If its juan against 5 you can easily knock 2 out.

Now its juan against 3 and juan of them suckas is fallin back.

Not sayin you wont get your *** whooped on, but you cant go out like a sucka.

And dont try to compare penitentiary fights to street fights.

Cuz if it was the pen, i stayed strapped. I had magazines strapped to my stomach at one point cuz **** was about to pop off.

***** what you know bout doin time????

If its juan against 5 you can easily knock 2 out.

Now its juan against 3 and juan of them suckas is fallin back.

Not sayin you wont get your *** whooped on, but you cant go out like a sucka.

And dont try to compare penitentiary fights to street fights.

Cuz if it was the pen, i stayed strapped. I had magazines strapped to my stomach at one point cuz **** was about to pop off.
I know plenty my guy and I suppose you're another internet superhero? 5 on 1 you getting scraped period. I really don't want to get into it but the box is different. That man didn't need to stay for that beating and people telling him otherwise are flat out wrong.

I know plenty my guy and I suppose you're another internet superhero? 5 on 1 you getting scraped period. I really don't want to get into it but the box is different. That man didn't need to stay for that beating and people telling him otherwise are flat out wrong.

Dont put me in that category, my hands faster then a las vegas shuffler, run up and get done up if you dumb enough.

Dont put me in that category, my hands faster then a las vegas shuffler, run up and get done up if you dumb enough.
Them doors pop and you sleeping against 4-5 guys you're done for. Don't come on here and play yourself be honest.

There you go again, tryna compare inside and outside situations.

If its free world scrappin, you got a 99.6% chance to get away.

In the tombs, you gettin sent to the county hospital bottom line.

There you go again, tryna compare inside and outside situations.

If its free world scrappin, you got a 99.6% chance to get away.

In the tombs, you gettin sent to the county hospital bottom line.
That's all I was saying and you came at me. I been there... Out here any story that ends with me being safe is a good one. In there it's a different story.

long story short
I was at a party on campus and some dude tries to hit me with a bottle but misses, I look back to see what it was but I don't say anything. Next thing I know a dude runs and gets in my face and while he's talking to me like 4 dudes come from behind and just start hitting me in the head. I just instantly took off running...
In that situation what would you have done and why do people do stuff like that?
Kill at least one before running.

They do it cuz ppl are drunk and angry and lame at their cores.

Back
Top Bottom