Got an interview at NIKE next week!! Any tips from current employees??

congrats bruh. haha oh i remember rookie camp..... #%@ sucked lol. where'd u get hired at and what position? s&r is definitely where it's at

congrats bruh. haha oh i remember rookie camp..... #%@ sucked lol. where'd u get hired at and what position? s&r is definitely where it's at

Originally Posted by techmen31

I just got the call from Nike after applying for years. I have a group interview next week.

I am so stoked because I have seriously been wanting to work for Nike since I was 8 years old. I feel like I would be fulfilling a personal dream of mine even if its just a spot at a factory store.

Do any current employees have any tips for me?

Obviously I'm supposed to wear no competitor clothing and that's daily anyway but what else should I keep in mind?

Thanks!
Lol you really need advice on how to approach an interview to work at an outlet store???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Zomg Im about to work for NIKE!!!11!11one!oneone
laugh.gif

Btw I worked for NTSF a while back and it was will just say it'll get old, quick. 

I just got the call from Nike after applying for years. I have a group interview next week.

I am so stoked because I have seriously been wanting to work for Nike since I was 8 years old. I feel like I would be fulfilling a personal dream of mine even if its just a spot at a factory store.

Do any current employees have any tips for me?

Obviously I'm supposed to wear no competitor clothing and that's daily anyway but what else should I keep in mind?

Thanks!
Lol you really need advice on how to approach an interview to work at an outlet store???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Zomg Im about to work for NIKE!!!11!11one!oneone
laugh.gif

Btw I worked for NTSF a while back and it was will just say it'll get old, quick. 

Is it really that funny?...I was just wondering how the group interviews go. BTW this is just a 2nd pt job.

Is it really that funny?...I was just wondering how the group interviews go. BTW this is just a 2nd pt job.

I think its pretty funny. Whenever somebody says a retail PT job is their 'dream job' I can't help but lol 

I think its pretty funny. Whenever somebody says a retail PT job is their 'dream job' I can't help but lol 

Well I didnt mean that a retail spot at the factory store was my dream job. I mean working for Nike period has always been a dream of mine mostly for my passion with their products. Basically having access to the discount is something that I have wanted since I began buying shoes when I was like ten years old. It is just a part time spot, so maybe 20 hours per week max. I have a Mon-Fri full time job that pays more than double what nike is but like I said I'm stoked to have access to the ES and the other store discounts.

Well I didnt mean that a retail spot at the factory store was my dream job. I mean working for Nike period has always been a dream of mine mostly for my passion with their products. Basically having access to the discount is something that I have wanted since I began buying shoes when I was like ten years old. It is just a part time spot, so maybe 20 hours per week max. I have a Mon-Fri full time job that pays more than double what nike is but like I said I'm stoked to have access to the ES and the other store discounts.

Don't spend more on the discount than what you make. That will have Loss Prevention investigate you and your ##+ will get fired

Don't spend more on the discount than what you make. That will have Loss Prevention investigate you and your ##+ will get fired

Why cant I spend as much as I want? I make good money at my other job so I'm definitely planning on some long reciepts on at least one saturday per month.

Why cant I spend as much as I want? I make good money at my other job so I'm definitely planning on some long reciepts on at least one saturday per month.

laugh.gif

Go nuts dude, youve got your dream job
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Go nuts dude, youve got your dream job
laugh.gif

Then you'll get fired for suspicion of selling

Then you'll get fired for suspicion of selling

Back
Top Bottom