Got an interview at NIKE next week!! Any tips from current employees??

Hook me up with a job, Techmen. I am in Portland. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Just speak up when appropriate and make yourself known (in a good way). Walk into it confidently. I know how hard it is to even get in one of those group interview spots, so they must have read something they liked in your cover letter and resume in the first place.

I worked for Nike and Group interviews suck. The person next to you will say what you intended to say, or copy your awnswer. Think different than avg. person.

I worked for Nike and Group interviews suck. The person next to you will say what you intended to say, or copy your awnswer. Think different than avg. person.

^^I didn't write a cover letter nor did I write a resume. I think a friend of mine dropped my name to one the hiring managers. I got lucky.

^^I didn't write a cover letter nor did I write a resume. I think a friend of mine dropped my name to one the hiring managers. I got lucky.

Hope you get it. From my POV, it's Nike retail, it ain't that serious. But what do I know?

Signed,
Former NTNY grizzed vet
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Hope you get it. From my POV, it's Nike retail, it ain't that serious. But what do I know?

Signed,
Former NTNY grizzed vet
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Where Reeboks.

If they ask why, tell them John Wall is your fav NBA player

Where Reeboks.

If they ask why, tell them John Wall is your fav NBA player

Don't go in the interview and say ur a sneakerhead.... Trust me they will not hire u... Just no bill bowerman Phil knight and mark Parker.... And other Nike basic info... B outspoken as well in the interview... And please... Don't lie.... Wen asked what's ur best moment of customer service don't go over exaggerating... They no wen ur lying

Don't go in the interview and say ur a sneakerhead.... Trust me they will not hire u... Just no bill bowerman Phil knight and mark Parker.... And other Nike basic info... B outspoken as well in the interview... And please... Don't lie.... Wen asked what's ur best moment of customer service don't go over exaggerating... They no wen ur lying

i workd at the Beaverton ES... hopefully I'll get rehired when I move back up from Eugene this summer. had a group interview too
just be outspoken, confident and talk about you being team oriented and self motivated
that's what really sold me to them. they preach being a "team" and a "family"... but also self confidence and motivation
though the company, well people in the company itself are mad selfish and just trying to one up to get onto campus
Remember. Team. Self Motivation. Self Confidence

i workd at the Beaverton ES... hopefully I'll get rehired when I move back up from Eugene this summer. had a group interview too
just be outspoken, confident and talk about you being team oriented and self motivated
that's what really sold me to them. they preach being a "team" and a "family"... but also self confidence and motivation
though the company, well people in the company itself are mad selfish and just trying to one up to get onto campus
Remember. Team. Self Motivation. Self Confidence

Dude is trying to hit up MLK. Tell em they need to put plastic windows up so no one throws a trash can through them again lol

Dude is trying to hit up MLK. Tell em they need to put plastic windows up so no one throws a trash can through them again lol

Back
Top Bottom