GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

I wonder if ppl will think it's a spoiler for guessing Jon & Dany are gonna have a kid. Since it was heavily suggested this episode
It's still a spoiler to say they will have one.

It's not a spoiler to suggest a theory that they may have one.

At least from my perspective... Just like, I don't think it's a spoiler to suggest that Cersei is probably lying about being pregnant. But it hasn't been confirmed either way so it would be a spoiler if someone said for sure that she's lying.

First Indians delivered, then the Spaniards came through. Hopefully Another country comes through in the clutch. :lol:

Now I'm wondering if that leaked script for s8 ep1 is real. I completely dismissed it when I saw that site had a link to it. I read some of it like nah, no way they already got leaked scripts for ep8.

Just read it. If it is true :wow:

Sorry Zik :lol:
Its all good. Son suffered from shortcut poor rushed writing. No confirmation of them burning the body though :nerd:

I got 2 outs:

- A red priest(ess) revives him; LF = Azor Ahai

- The real LF emerges as the guy disposing LF's corpse and pulls the LF face off the corpse to reveal somebody else. Littlefinger = Faceless man

Yeah, I know.

I said I wonder if its real. I had already read some of it but didn't believe it was real. This was weeks ago.

Its all good. Son suffered from shortcut poor rushed writing. No confirmation of them burning the body though :nerd:

I got 2 outs:

- A red priest(ess) revives him; LF = Azor Ahai

- The real LF emerges as the guy disposing LF's corpse and pulls the LF face off the corpse to reveal somebody else. Littlefinger = Faceless man

Even though I've been wanting to see LF go for a while, I legit felt bad for you when I read what happens. :lol:

It is disappointing especially if we never get a clear indication of what his master plan was.

What's most surprising to me in th3 s7 finale leak is that Cersi still doesn't die yet.

I figured she would die to make room for the NK in s8.

Last edited:
Even though I've been wanting to see LF go for a while, I legit felt bad for you when I read what happens. :lol:

It is disappointing especially if we never get a clear indication of what his master plan was.
What's so ****** about it is it really doesnt do him justice given everything he's done.

Its like even if thats how he dies in the books its the abridged version.

If LF finds himself suddenly being accused of crimes how does he not demand a trial by combat? Even if we sticking with LF can't fight. Haven't had one of those in seasons. These writers just aint good enough.

What's so ****ty about it is it really doesnt do him justice given everything he's done.

Its like even if thats how he dies in the books its the abridged version.

If LF finds himself suddenly being accused of crimes how does he not demand a trial by combat? Even if we sticking with LF can't fight. Haven't had one of those in seasons. These writers just aint good enough.
Agreed.

It just seems way too clean and easy, but I guess they gotta do it that way because of time constraints.

Agreed.

It just seems way too clean and easy, but I guess they gotta do it that way because of time constraints.

Yeah the time constraints messed things up a bit. Why do y'all think they shortened it? Too much money for HBO to make or because the books aren't out yet?

I think the showrunners simply got lazy and HBO was cool with saving money fornbudgets it bother shows.

No way all parties invovled really believe a fast tracked shortened final 2 seasons was the best way to finish telling this story.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom