Got a new puppy *PICS*

Do you still cage it?

I tried that in the early stages, dude didnt like it, after awhile we just bought him a bed and he slept in there/my bed

Originally Posted by migit1209

Did you ever say how much you got it for? Sorry, missed it
nerd.gif

Ahhh, that new dog feeling. I know exactly how you feel. I myself personally didn't get any sleep for the first week i had my new pup. She cried, peed, poo'd, whine, etc when she was in her cage. luckily everything has changed. And the women that come with her, ohhhhweee
embarassed.gif

Gotten so used to her. Take care of yours.

Man, i want 1 of these sooo BAD

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by migit1209

Did you ever say how much you got it for? Sorry, missed it
nerd.gif

Ahhh, that new dog feeling. I know exactly how you feel. I myself personally didn't get any sleep for the first week i had my new pup. She cried, peed, poo'd, whine, etc when she was in her cage. luckily everything has changed. And the women that come with her, ohhhhweee
embarassed.gif

Gotten so used to her. Take care of yours.

Man, i want 1 of these sooo BAD

pimp.gif
so do i
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I3

Do you still cage it?

I tried that in the early stages, dude didnt like it, after awhile we just bought him a bed and he slept in there/my bed
Yeah, I have to cage train it because next week he will be at my girl's dad's house. And I need him to be calm while people are atschool/work

All day I have been working with him to be comfortable in the cage. We are making progress...its slow but its still progress.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by I3

So you lock him in the cage whilst your out of the house?
Apparently they feel safer that way. Or at least having the cage available. That way they can sleep but feel secure because no one can get at themfrom behind or the sides or anything. One of my dogs is super wimpy and she always sleeps so that the back of the couch and the arm of it form a corner behindher for the same reason.

pound puppies all the way.. breeders are evil.

but do what you do. its not the dogs fault
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

nice puppy! My girl just got one for our apartment, too. Boston Terrier...
is yours $$@@'d eyed too? my ex had one and that dogs eyes was looking like this
120297376_fb023e7460.jpg

I have a similar dog OP. She's grey though. But she's a mix not a pure like yours seems to be. Love her to death though. And she catchesmice!!!
laugh.gif
Tell me how a dog is going to be catching the occasional mousethat gets into the house. Who the hell needs a cat?

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

nice puppy! My girl just got one for our apartment, too. Boston Terrier...
is yours $$@@'d eyed too? my ex had one and that dogs eyes was looking like this
120297376_fb023e7460.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

my dog is blind in one eye and it makes her run crooked...she'll start of straight but her body will start to turn i guess so she can see out of her goodeye...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom