Got a new puppy *PICS*

He's adorable! Love puppies haha can't wait till I'm out of school and can get one. I had small dogs my whole life but I think I'd get a huskynow. Just for somethin different. Love my dogs now though. Betty and Veronica, they live w my parents.

I don't think after having two dogs I would ever go back to having one. These two were sisters, only two in the litter. They keep each other company whenwe're gone and having two is no more hassle than having one. More fun for them to have someone to play with if we're busy or out.

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

What a feminine guy. Got himself a yorker lol
1. I will murder you, your sister, brother, son, daughter. And use your blood as a 5 hour energy shot. Dont %*!@ with me.

2. My GIRL (something you know nothing about) bought the dog. It was HER idea.

I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, she bought a dog. Its a happy home out by my way.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

What a feminine guy. Got himself a yorker lol
1. I will murder you, your sister, brother, son, daughter. And use your blood as a 5 hour energy shot. Dont %*!@ with me.

2. My GIRL (something you know nothing about) bought the dog. It was HER idea.

I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, she bought a dog. Its a happy home out by my way.

-The Juice
Don't even gotta put the lil' guy on his leash to take him out. Just pick him up and set him down to wiz
laugh.gif

How is having a small dog feminine?

For one thing, dude walks that thing, he's gonna have women on him like EaglesnRavens on Autotune. I once saw a guy running w a similar dog and women werestopping him so often he just started walking.

Two, if you don't have time to be outside with a big dog all the time, having a small one is just the more humane choice.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

For one thing, dude walks that thing, he's gonna have women on him like EaglesnRavens on Autotune. I once saw a guy running w a similar dog and women were stopping him so often he just started walking.

Two, if you don't have time to be outside with a big dog all the time, having a small one is just the more humane choice.
This man speaks truth. We had the lil dude out in front of my apartment the other night, I kid you not a constant flock of bad chicks on their wayto the clubs stopped and gawked over him.

-The Juice

For one thing, dude walks that thing, he's gonna have women on him like EaglesnRavens on Autotune. I once saw a guy running w a similar dog and women were stopping him so often he just started walking.

This woman speaks truth. We had the lil dude out in front of my apartment the other night, I kid you not a constant flock of bad chicks on their way to the clubs stopped and gawked over him.

-The Juice
fixed.
smile.gif

This woman speaks truth. We had the lil dude out in front of my apartment the other night, I kid you not a constant flock of bad chicks on their way to the clubs stopped and gawked over him.

-The Juice
fixed.
smile.gif
embarassed.gif
srry

also ....pics? j/k ...unless you are serious
nerd.gif

-The Juice

If i ever had a girlfriend........that i liked.....enough.....I would get her one of those.

Did you ever say how much you got it for? Sorry, missed it
nerd.gif

Ahhh, that new dog feeling. I know exactly how you feel. I myself personally didn't get any sleep for the first week i had my new pup. She cried, peed,poo'd, whine, etc when she was in her cage. luckily everything has changed. And the women that come with her, ohhhhweee
embarassed.gif

Gotten so used to her. Take care of yours.

Back
Top Bottom