Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

why would you want to be an OC for Lane Kiffin. he runs the offense and calls the plays.

so u'd be out there blowin whistle in practice.
30t6p3b.gif

two missed calls going OKlahoma's way, First the bad spot on the 3rd down run on the first drive for Todman, Now that pass interference. 

Big Game Bob Paying off the refs. :smh:
shoulda kicked the field goal

It drives me crazy when coaches call power o when all you need is inches. It takes way too long to develop. And with that said another td oklahoma.

as happy i am to see UCONN reach a BCS game after only 7 years in the Big East, West Virginia should be here representing the Big East.

OU gotta be the worst screen team i've ever seen. Damn near half of Jones' INTs have come off screens.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Dave Brandon will announce any changes at Michigan late next week....aka rich rod only keeps his job if nobody else wants it

If it's not JH, it better be RRod IMO.....I guess....maybe....I don't even frickin' know anymore.

After Diaz out-coaching RR and company, I don't see how anybody has faith that this team will be able to be competitive against a solid D. They didn't make any in game adjustments. They ran the same plays. The O is not that special and a solid DCoord can scheme for it. Especially with the squad Michigan has. These have been some of the least talented teams I remember at Michigan. I see one future pro player on O. Taylor Lewan. On defense. Mike Martin might have a cup of coffee. Thats about it.

Thats just one phase of the team. The D and ST are Tony Gibsons fault and he is not going ANYWHERE as long as RR is coach. If he is fired I would be shocked if RR stuck around. They are tied at the hip. When Gibson goes the D will more than likely improve.

As much as I like and respect Barwis, that OL was dominated and I haven't seen many guys improve on their athleticism. That is what I thought he was great at doing.

Brian Kelly said he can manufacture an offense but NEEDS to recruit defense. I wish RR felt the same way.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

RT @DatBoiBell: Whole day is ruined and even more bad news

From Isaiah Bell's Twitter

Duke should be happy. He was never seeing the field with that goofy formation they were running. New start for him. 

Back
Top Bottom