Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

lol just such downright poor fundamentals. All I see is ARM Tackles up high. GRAB PULL GRAB GRAB ...Jesus

And Harris just gets big boy'ed. SMH.

laugh.gif

This team is trash. Al Golden is probably going to resign after watching these bums

[h1]Sorry if posted or discussed
[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1][/h1]
[h1]Sources: Gators pursuing Charlie Weis[/h1]

By Chris Mortensen
ESPN
Archive

Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Charlie Weis is being targeted by the Florida Gators to become the offensive coordinator under new coach Will Muschamp, two sources confirmed to ESPN.

Weis is expected to take the job, but no firm agreement is in place.

ncf_u_weis_65.jpg

Weis

Muschamp contacted the Chiefs this week for permission to talk to Weis, with the full intention of hiring the Chiefs' offensive coordinator and former Notre Dame coach, sources said. A Florida source said Weis would continue to coach the Chiefs into the AFC playoffs. Another source reiterated that Weis is expected to accept the job.

In his first year on the job, Muschamp has been focused on hiring an NFL offensive coordinator to install a pro-style offense and to assist with attracting pro-style quarterbacks and receivers to the Gators program, sources said.

Pat Dooley of the Gainesville Sun first said that Weis was the leading candidate for the Gators' offensive coordinator position.

Chiefs coach Todd Haley did not wish to comment on the report when he was contacted by ESPN and other media members at his Friday news conference.

Chris Mortensen is the senior NFL analyst for ESPN.

Blow them the $+%# out.

Just hope those best players that have been on Miami's bench all year don't get unleashed at some point.

Lmao. Like stated early we are poorly fundamental at the most basic things. Jacory is almost good. Thank god I can't get mad at this game. I'm laughing with my boys at how bad this team is. Waiting for the golden era to start

Y'all got 494859438543 RB's and a QB w/ a pea shooter arm. Run the damn ball
Originally Posted by Al3xis

Just hope those best players that have been on Miami's bench all year don't get unleashed at some point.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OH MY GOD.

Back
Top Bottom