Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

No wonder Golden is trying to recruit like 4 QB's...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lmao like Dre said and i've been telling my boys. we have a god damn stable of running backs. idk if that would be a good idea to use....

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Well, time to bring back Harris into the game. That throw was just as bad.
Hell naw...
Jacory needs to be kidnapped and sent to Juarez with a bag of coke taped to his chest.

This dude Jacory leads the NCAA in interceptions and he sat out three games. That's just... I don't even know
30t6p3b.gif

I hate ND but seeing them dump on the Canes is pretty fun. BK is going to do good things at ND if he doesn't get himself in trouble before hand. Dude is still a POS but a good coach.

It's just too cold. Plus Notre Dame has heated benches on their sidelines and we only have the regular metal ones.

Spoiler [+]
This *$+$ doesn't even surprise. Same *$+$. Different toilet.

Don't know why I expected this team to play any differently than they have in the past 3 months.

I
No heart. No intensity. No nothing. They don't even look like they care. I just feel bad for Stoutland. Guy is a good man and a good coach and they come out like this for him. SMFH

What a dumb decision to spike that ball by UCF. They have 2 timeouts with 50 seconds left and need those 3 valuable downs to get a TD. Horrible.

Shame on Brian Kelly for calling the dogs off in the 3rd quarter. I almost wish he would have ran up the score.

Ryan Hill getting repeatedly abused by Floyd and then talking trash after he got beat but Floyd dropped the pass was absolutely pathetic.

Nd going into the prevent the entire 4th quarter and playing their backups is the only reason we scored and made it respectable.

I'm not even mad. Just thankful this Randy Shannon era is over and we can move forward.

Back
Top Bottom