Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

bj daniels is trash.....never seen a player from Tallahassee Lincoln be so terrible on the next level
laugh.gif

bj daniels is trash.....never seen a player from Tallahassee Lincoln be so terrible on the next level
laugh.gif

The new divisions for the Pac-10 are not set, but USC athletic director Pat Haden gave a hint as to what they will be at a booster club meeting in San Gabriel, Calif., on Wednesday night.  And, he is not overjoyed with the split.  Pac-10 blog"We're going for the money, sadly; that's what it is," Haden said. "We need a conference title game."

Athletic directors voted 7-5 on the alignment -- Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, UCLA, USC and Utah in one division and Cal, Oregon, Oregon State, Stanford, Washington and Washington State -- in the other, Haden said. The presidents of the schools will vote on it later this month.

"I told [the rest of the athletic directors] my alumni will kill me if we don’t play the Northern California schools," Haden said.  "I proposed a 5-2-2 model that has us playing the five schools [in our division] every year and then have the Northern California schools as part of our regular two and then rotate the other two. We need to play Stanford and Cal."
Source

Can't blame him for not backing this configuration.

The new divisions for the Pac-10 are not set, but USC athletic director Pat Haden gave a hint as to what they will be at a booster club meeting in San Gabriel, Calif., on Wednesday night.  And, he is not overjoyed with the split.  Pac-10 blog"We're going for the money, sadly; that's what it is," Haden said. "We need a conference title game."

Athletic directors voted 7-5 on the alignment -- Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, UCLA, USC and Utah in one division and Cal, Oregon, Oregon State, Stanford, Washington and Washington State -- in the other, Haden said. The presidents of the schools will vote on it later this month.

"I told [the rest of the athletic directors] my alumni will kill me if we don’t play the Northern California schools," Haden said.  "I proposed a 5-2-2 model that has us playing the five schools [in our division] every year and then have the Northern California schools as part of our regular two and then rotate the other two. We need to play Stanford and Cal."
Source

Can't blame him for not backing this configuration.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]USC wants Cal, Stanford on schedule[/h2]

ESPN.com news services

The new divisions for the Pac-10 are not set, but USC athletic director Pat Haden gave a hint as to what they will be at a booster club meeting in San Gabriel, Calif., on Wednesday night.

And, he is not overjoyed with the split.

[h4]Pac-10 blog[/h4]
miller_ted_m.jpg
ESPN.com's Ted Miller writes about all things Pac-10 in his conference blog.

• Blog network:
College Football Nation

"We're going for the money, sadly; that's what it is," Haden said. "We need a conference title game."

"I told [the rest of the athletic directors] my alumni will kill me if we don’t play the Northern California schools," Haden said.

"I proposed a 5-2-2 model that has us playing the five schools [in our division] every year and then have the Northern California schools as part of our regular two and then rotate the other two. We need to play Stanford and Cal."

[h2][/h2]
[h2]USC wants Cal, Stanford on schedule[/h2]

ESPN.com news services

The new divisions for the Pac-10 are not set, but USC athletic director Pat Haden gave a hint as to what they will be at a booster club meeting in San Gabriel, Calif., on Wednesday night.

And, he is not overjoyed with the split.

[h4]Pac-10 blog[/h4]
miller_ted_m.jpg
ESPN.com's Ted Miller writes about all things Pac-10 in his conference blog.

• Blog network:
College Football Nation

"We're going for the money, sadly; that's what it is," Haden said. "We need a conference title game."

"I told [the rest of the athletic directors] my alumni will kill me if we don’t play the Northern California schools," Haden said.

"I proposed a 5-2-2 model that has us playing the five schools [in our division] every year and then have the Northern California schools as part of our regular two and then rotate the other two. We need to play Stanford and Cal."

laugh.gif
Im almost expectign Turner Gill to resign and go take the head coaching job at coffeyville JC
30t6p3b.gif
team is PITIFUL

the northwest schools are @@#%@ and crying about not playing in LA alot so they gave them the Nocal schools. which every way they agree to someone is going to @@#%@ about it.

laugh.gif
Im almost expectign Turner Gill to resign and go take the head coaching job at coffeyville JC
30t6p3b.gif
team is PITIFUL

the northwest schools are @@#%@ and crying about not playing in LA alot so they gave them the Nocal schools. which every way they agree to someone is going to @@#%@ about it.

This is bad. Real bad. I haven't seen a KU football team play that bad since the days of Terry Allen and Mangino's first couple of teams. We got beat in every aspect of the game. Most fans weren't all that happy w/ the hire of Gill. Losing to NDSU didn't help his cause and now after giving up over a 100 pts in two games he has lost just about everyone's support.

I hate to say it but thank God that Late Night is tomorrow because I just don't know how much more of that type of football I can stand.

This is bad. Real bad. I haven't seen a KU football team play that bad since the days of Terry Allen and Mangino's first couple of teams. We got beat in every aspect of the game. Most fans weren't all that happy w/ the hire of Gill. Losing to NDSU didn't help his cause and now after giving up over a 100 pts in two games he has lost just about everyone's support.

I hate to say it but thank God that Late Night is tomorrow because I just don't know how much more of that type of football I can stand.

If I may play devils advocate (lol), I think T. Gill is doing a poor job too.

They have more talent than Kansas State. No way they should be getting run outta their own building by 52 points.

If I may play devils advocate (lol), I think T. Gill is doing a poor job too.

They have more talent than Kansas State. No way they should be getting run outta their own building by 52 points.

He brought a terrible staff with him.. Team has no talent whatsoever, but that staff sucks.

He brought a terrible staff with him.. Team has no talent whatsoever, but that staff sucks.

Back
Top Bottom