Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

youre tryin to be nice, Janoris is GARBAGE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

off watching his games, all he does is guess and squat when he has safety help, when he doesnt, hes toast.

Dude is so overrated its not even funny. old coach used to say WAG (Wild @** guesses)

youre tryin to be nice, Janoris is GARBAGE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

off watching his games, all he does is guess and squat when he has safety help, when he doesnt, hes toast.

Dude is so overrated its not even funny. old coach used to say WAG (Wild @** guesses)

Yea he really had me confused his freshman year. Had me mistaking luck for skill. He has been really exposed. (Janoris) Granted Ive only seen 2 Florida games because they are so painful to watch this year.

Yea he really had me confused his freshman year. Had me mistaking luck for skill. He has been really exposed. (Janoris) Granted Ive only seen 2 Florida games because they are so painful to watch this year.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall see the Nike proposal to PSU to tweak the unis??

Spoiler [+]
nx43ea.png

obviously it was shot down by JoePa....

Link
http://blog.pennlive.com/davidjones/2010/10/would_a_little_tweaking_of_pen.html
sick.gif

That jersey design is ugly, don't like the bra look, and the smaller numbers. 
30t6p3b.gif

Nike gives almost every school with Pro Combat uni's a white helmet, yet wants to give a colored helmet to a team with a white helmet.

Penn State's uni's are
smokin.gif
they way they are.

Interesting read about the BCS:

Four years ago, a man named Hal Stern invited the nerds of the world to unite. Their enemy wasn’t the typical scourge of jocks or acne but a faceless, inanimate entity that posed a threat to the credibility of all mathematicians.

Yes, the horror of the Bowl Championship Series – the mind-numbing way college football sets its “champion

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall see the Nike proposal to PSU to tweak the unis??

Spoiler [+]
nx43ea.png

obviously it was shot down by JoePa....

Link
http://blog.pennlive.com/davidjones/2010/10/would_a_little_tweaking_of_pen.html
sick.gif

That jersey design is ugly, don't like the bra look, and the smaller numbers. 
30t6p3b.gif

Nike gives almost every school with Pro Combat uni's a white helmet, yet wants to give a colored helmet to a team with a white helmet.

Penn State's uni's are
smokin.gif
they way they are.

Interesting read about the BCS:

Four years ago, a man named Hal Stern invited the nerds of the world to unite. Their enemy wasn’t the typical scourge of jocks or acne but a faceless, inanimate entity that posed a threat to the credibility of all mathematicians.

Yes, the horror of the Bowl Championship Series – the mind-numbing way college football sets its “champion

dont fret, they are tinkering with BJ too much. his strengths are improv and airing it out so with that you take a few mistakes along with alot of big plays, but the uSF staff wants him him dink & dunk and play to None of his strengths...

thats just not him

that guys not gonna give u 5 12 play 80 yard drives in a game.

Holtz coaching this guy like he's a drop back passer

dont fret, they are tinkering with BJ too much. his strengths are improv and airing it out so with that you take a few mistakes along with alot of big plays, but the uSF staff wants him him dink & dunk and play to None of his strengths...

thats just not him

that guys not gonna give u 5 12 play 80 yard drives in a game.

Holtz coaching this guy like he's a drop back passer

yeah Palmer talking about how the big difference is him not being able to run. Holtz must think he has Patrick Pinckey back there

he's 14/20 for 82 yards
sick.gif

yeah Palmer talking about how the big difference is him not being able to run. Holtz must think he has Patrick Pinckey back there

he's 14/20 for 82 yards
sick.gif

Anyone got pics of the new uniforms adidas is coming out with next week? I mainly care about Tennessee

Anyone got pics of the new uniforms adidas is coming out with next week? I mainly care about Tennessee

Back
Top Bottom