Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

What was Gunna doing in Fayetteville taking pictures of Erin Andrews?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I wouldn't expect a lot of nickel vs. Pitt though. Or had you already read that y'all are going to be going nickel alot? If so, that plays right into Dion Lewis's hands.

Also, how are Brandon McGee and Dyron Dye looking?

We play nickel more because we only have 2 good LBs but RS claims it's to get more speed on the field. Only when we're in the base 4-3 will you see Harris on the outside. When we go to nickel he slides to the inside.

McGee got a lot of PT against Ohio St and I didn't hear his name called much so that means he played pretty well. Dye only played against FAMU but he might get some PT tonight.

I wouldn't expect a lot of nickel vs. Pitt though. Or had you already read that y'all are going to be going nickel alot? If so, that plays right into Dion Lewis's hands.

We play nickel more because we only have 2 good LBs but RS claims it's to get more speed on the field. Only when we're in the base 4-3 will you see Harris on the outside. When we go to nickel he slides to the inside.

McGee got a lot of PT against Ohio St and I didn't hear his name called much so that means he played pretty well. Dye only played against FAMU but he might get some PT tonight.

Back
Top Bottom