Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Yeah I remember in 2006 Florida had a stretch of Tennessee, Kentucky (who was no slouch), Alabama, LSU, Auburn, and Georgia and went 5-1 in that span sandwiched with a loss to Auburn (still wasn't a fumble. uber hyped frosh Tray Blackmon). Then still played USCe (Jarvis Moss being 6'6 FTW), FSU, and Arkansas.

12-1 with a SEC titlt and Herby STILL wanted Michigan in the MNC game.

Crazy thing was it almost happened lol.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Bama's in the bout to start murder's row in their schedule @ Arkansas, vs Florida, @ South Carolina, vs Miss, @ Tenn, @ LSU in the next month and a week.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
If they go 6-0, put them in the title game right after. I think they lose one of those, I just hope it's next Sat.

Plus all the SEC teams after florida have bye weeks before  they play us. Our bye week is before the LSU game and they have a bye week then.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Bama's in the bout to start murder's row in their schedule @ Arkansas, vs Florida, @ South Carolina, vs Miss, @ Tenn, @ LSU in the next month and a week.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
If they go 6-0, put them in the title game right after. I think they lose one of those, I just hope it's next Sat.

Plus all the SEC teams after florida have bye weeks before  they play us. Our bye week is before the LSU game and they have a bye week then.

SMU offered Ronnell Sims. His biggest offer yet sans Baylor... June Jones making a push for the Sims boys.
laugh.gif

Will be interesting to watch this play out over the next few months...

SMU offered Ronnell Sims. His biggest offer yet sans Baylor... June Jones making a push for the Sims boys.
laugh.gif

Will be interesting to watch this play out over the next few months...

Twin (Pouncey) said Rainey will be back but doesn't know when. Charges should be dropped on Rainey sometime soon.

Ole Tony Steward saying UF has pulled even with fsu, and clemson. Doesn't matter because he (TS) is as Nole as it gets.

Twin (Pouncey) said Rainey will be back but doesn't know when. Charges should be dropped on Rainey sometime soon.

Ole Tony Steward saying UF has pulled even with fsu, and clemson. Doesn't matter because he (TS) is as Nole as it gets.

Tony Stewart and Curtis Grant have been talkin like they want to play together.

so thats where the UF thing comes in, but I think its opposite and Grant may be coming around on Clemson.

Tony Stewart and Curtis Grant have been talkin like they want to play together.

so thats where the UF thing comes in, but I think its opposite and Grant may be coming around on Clemson.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Since when?
Can't say exactly when but it's obvious that Steward is going to be a nole. Steward recruitment = Christian Jones from last year (with out the family pressure)

Them two (Grant and Steward) to Clemson would make me
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Since when?
Can't say exactly when but it's obvious that Steward is going to be a nole. Steward recruitment = Christian Jones from last year (with out the family pressure)

Them two (Grant and Steward) to Clemson would make me
sick.gif

No, I meant since when has UF drawn even w/ FSU and Clemson.

And yeah Gunna, I saw where they were talking about that. The 3 teams in play there would be Bama, Clemson and UF. Idk how much credence I give to it though because I haven't heard anything remotely concrete (well, as concrete as recruiting info can be) about that actually coming to pass.

No, I meant since when has UF drawn even w/ FSU and Clemson.

And yeah Gunna, I saw where they were talking about that. The 3 teams in play there would be Bama, Clemson and UF. Idk how much credence I give to it though because I haven't heard anything remotely concrete (well, as concrete as recruiting info can be) about that actually coming to pass.

I thought it's been clemson for the longest and it's been looking like they'd both rather go to clemson than uf.

i haven't heard anthing about steward being that solid to fsu

I thought it's been clemson for the longest and it's been looking like they'd both rather go to clemson than uf.

i haven't heard anthing about steward being that solid to fsu

Originally Posted by jville819

Jonathan Baldwin vs. B. Harris
pimp.gif

You're not likely to see that matchup very much. We play a lot of nickel and whenever we're in Nickel Harris moves over and covers the slot receiver.

Our best CB rarely lines up against the other teams best WR. Even in the ohio st game Harris didn't go up against Posey very often.

It's more like Baldwin vs. D. Van **** aka VHS

Originally Posted by jville819

Jonathan Baldwin vs. B. Harris
pimp.gif

You're not likely to see that matchup very much. We play a lot of nickel and whenever we're in Nickel Harris moves over and covers the slot receiver.

Our best CB rarely lines up against the other teams best WR. Even in the ohio st game Harris didn't go up against Posey very often.

It's more like Baldwin vs. D. Van **** aka VHS

I wouldn't expect a lot of nickel vs. Pitt though. Or had you already read that y'all are going to be going nickel alot? If so, that plays right into Dion Lewis's hands.

Also, how are Brandon McGee and Dyron Dye looking?

I wouldn't expect a lot of nickel vs. Pitt though. Or had you already read that y'all are going to be going nickel alot? If so, that plays right into Dion Lewis's hands.

Also, how are Brandon McGee and Dyron Dye looking?

Back
Top Bottom