Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Headed to Knoxville in the morning.

Hoping the Gators offense will show up for the whole game.

Can't wait to see Neyland Stadium.

Predicting a Gators win 31 - 10.

that stadium is awesome, I think i'm going again for the alabama game this year. 

I'll be there to see UK, can't wait

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Nothing better than coming home from 9hrs of work then 3hrs of class to college football on a Thursday, esp when you have friday off.

The Big House is getting permanent lights, hopefully we'll start doing more night game.  I want to go to the night game next year against ND so bad.

tumblr_l8hvqieVfY1qazgsco1_1280.jpg

After seeing this pic I'll definitely make the trip back for the ND game next year.
Looks 100x
pimp.gif

I swear I'm going to start planning a trip to this game now. Would be amazing man
pimp.gif

It's about %$*++!% time for permanent lights and hosting night games...

David Brandon (the new AD) is doing the damn thing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Nothing better than coming home from 9hrs of work then 3hrs of class to college football on a Thursday, esp when you have friday off.

The Big House is getting permanent lights, hopefully we'll start doing more night game.  I want to go to the night game next year against ND so bad.

tumblr_l8hvqieVfY1qazgsco1_1280.jpg

After seeing this pic I'll definitely make the trip back for the ND game next year.
Looks 100x
pimp.gif

I swear I'm going to start planning a trip to this game now. Would be amazing man
pimp.gif

It's about %$*++!% time for permanent lights and hosting night games...

David Brandon (the new AD) is doing the damn thing.
pimp.gif

that stadium is awesome, I think i'm going again for the alabama game this year. 
I honestly thought it was trash.  Yeah it is huge but it almost does not look finished from the outside and the inside was nothing to write home about. 

I honestly thought it was trash.  Yeah it is huge but it almost does not look finished from the outside and the inside was nothing to write home about. 

If anybody wants easy money we are favored by 19.5 over ECU, they will easily cover that if not beat us.

If anybody wants easy money we are favored by 19.5 over ECU, they will easily cover that if not beat us.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Dude what are you talking about, when is the last time you've seen the stadium?
The stadium is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 with the renovations, great place for a game. And the inside was really loud for the Oregon game, STUPID LOUD, too bad we got twerked in the second half.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Dude what are you talking about, when is the last time you've seen the stadium?
The stadium is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 with the renovations, great place for a game. And the inside was really loud for the Oregon game, STUPID LOUD, too bad we got twerked in the second half.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

actually might put a hundred on yall 
laugh.gif
...no such thing as easy money w/ vegas.....if they give one away one week w/ a team....9 times outta 10 they'll get it back the next week 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

actually might put a hundred on yall 
laugh.gif
...no such thing as easy money w/ vegas.....if they give one away one week w/ a team....9 times outta 10 they'll get it back the next week 
laugh.gif

being on the east coast now, i can see why nobody knows anything about pac 10 football. cal game starts at 10, prolly end at 1? those are the *friday night hours i'm too drunk to sit and watch football

being on the east coast now, i can see why nobody knows anything about pac 10 football. cal game starts at 10, prolly end at 1? those are the *friday night hours i'm too drunk to sit and watch football

Originally Posted by dreClark

Oh, ok.

I thought he got back healthy.

Pop Saunders
nerd.gif
What ya hearing on Pop... Yeah, Dunkley's hamstring is silly putty as of now

Originally Posted by dreClark

Oh, ok.

I thought he got back healthy.

Pop Saunders
nerd.gif
What ya hearing on Pop... Yeah, Dunkley's hamstring is silly putty as of now