Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

keep in mind, he's Willie Parker's "roommate" and "Bidness manager" ...

Fast Willie Parker?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Fast Willie Parker?
nerd.gif
Now we know why he's so fast
nerd.gif

This guy had coke wrapped in peanut butter and pepper.

roll.gif

Exactly. Trying to throw off the dogs just in case he got pulled over. Why would you even have weed in your pocket *facepalm*

Spoiler [+]
Shoulda used Vaseline and paprika

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Fast Willie Parker?
nerd.gif
Now we know why he's so fast
nerd.gif

This guy had coke wrapped in peanut butter and pepper.

roll.gif

Exactly. Trying to throw off the dogs just in case he got pulled over. Why would you even have weed in your pocket *facepalm*

Spoiler [+]
Shoulda used Vaseline and paprika

Especially if you want them to believe the tale about him not knowing it was in the back of the truck.

But yeah, if he didn't have the weed in his pocket they wouldn't have even searched the truck.

Especially if you want them to believe the tale about him not knowing it was in the back of the truck.

But yeah, if he didn't have the weed in his pocket they wouldn't have even searched the truck.

1st of all, *DEAD* @ the Lou Holtz vid.

2nd of all, Denard is OFFICIALLY getting too much hype.
30t6p3b.gif

He's a topic on 1st & 10 & they're talking about what his NFL position will be.  Skip Bayless just said he could potentially be another Chris Johnson as a RB...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*ponders getting rid of the D-Rob avy for looking like a rider, but I had it a month + before the season even started...so @%#@ it*

30t6p3b.gif

He's a topic on 1st & 10 & they're talking about what his NFL position will be.  Skip Bayless just said he could potentially be another Chris Johnson as a RB...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*ponders getting rid of the D-Rob avy for looking like a rider, but I had it a month + before the season even started...so @%#@ it*

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Yikes, hype is a scary thing. But when you put numbers like he has ppl aren't go na look argue big picture and realize it was against UConn and ND.

Yikes, hype is a scary thing. But when you put numbers like he has ppl aren't go na look argue big picture and realize it was against UConn and ND.

Time%20to%20die.jpg
Wow
laugh.gif
According to the police report, officers discovered a paper sack containing a baseball-sized amount of base cocaine, which weighed about three ounces and was covered in peanut butter and pepper.
laugh.gif
Really? Them Financial aid checks aint cutting it I guess.

Time%20to%20die.jpg
Wow
laugh.gif
According to the police report, officers discovered a paper sack containing a baseball-sized amount of base cocaine, which weighed about three ounces and was covered in peanut butter and pepper.
laugh.gif
Really? Them Financial aid checks aint cutting it I guess.

Stephon Tuitt is Irish.
wow. this staff has gone above and beyond my expectations on the trail in year 1.
pimp.gif

Stephon Tuitt is Irish.
wow. this staff has gone above and beyond my expectations on the trail in year 1.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom