Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

LEts GO Russy!

pimp.gif

damn he looked extra crispy on that 1st drive

eek.gif
roll.gif
at that sequence of events on that play. Tip off receiver, tip off safety, receiver catch, receiver fumbles into endzone, touchback. Wont see a more ridiculous play this weekend.

eek.gif
roll.gif
at that sequence of events on that play. Tip off receiver, tip off safety, receiver catch, receiver fumbles into endzone, touchback. Wont see a more ridiculous play this weekend.

Nothing better than coming home from 9hrs of work then 3hrs of class to college football on a Thursday, esp when you have friday off.

The Big House is getting permanent lights, hopefully we'll start doing more night game.  I want to go to the night game next year against ND so bad.

Nothing better than coming home from 9hrs of work then 3hrs of class to college football on a Thursday, esp when you have friday off.

The Big House is getting permanent lights, hopefully we'll start doing more night game.  I want to go to the night game next year against ND so bad.

I'd be PISSED if I was a Cincy fan for them running out the clock like that at the end of the half down by 13. 1 minute+ is a LOT of time in CFB especially with 3 TO's. Getting a FG there should've been just about a given.

I'd be PISSED if I was a Cincy fan for them running out the clock like that at the end of the half down by 13. 1 minute+ is a LOT of time in CFB especially with 3 TO's. Getting a FG there should've been just about a given.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

I wasn't home to see the game but reading this pissed me off
laugh.gif
. We'll be OK. Rebuilding process. Props to NC State.

Just saw the highlights...
grin.gif
Looks like we have some talent but they need to get it together.

If only we can get some of that down south speed up here.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

I wasn't home to see the game but reading this pissed me off
laugh.gif
. We'll be OK. Rebuilding process. Props to NC State.

Just saw the highlights...
grin.gif
Looks like we have some talent but they need to get it together.

If only we can get some of that down south speed up here.

Headed to Knoxville in the morning.

Hoping the Gators offense will show up for the whole game.

Can't wait to see Neyland Stadium.

Predicting a Gators win 31 - 10.

Gators will finally play like Urban team in the 1st half & will smash them Vols

NC State looking their best since P Rivers days at the helm though. Off to a great start. Hopefully O'Brien leads them to a janurary bowl finally. I wonder if he still regrets leaving BC for them

Gators will finally play like Urban team in the 1st half & will smash them Vols

NC State looking their best since P Rivers days at the helm though. Off to a great start. Hopefully O'Brien leads them to a janurary bowl finally. I wonder if he still regrets leaving BC for them

Originally Posted by gatorb807

that stadium is awesome, I think i'm going again for the alabama game this year. 

that stadium is awesome, I think i'm going again for the alabama game this year. 

Originally Posted by zs05wc

tumblr_l8hvqieVfY1qazgsco1_1280.jpg

After seeing this pic I'll definitely make the trip back for the ND game next year.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

tumblr_l8hvqieVfY1qazgsco1_1280.jpg

After seeing this pic I'll definitely make the trip back for the ND game next year.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

I'll be there to see UK, can't wait

Back
Top Bottom