Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Good game.

Marshall snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Good game.

Marshall snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

geno smith looked good down the stretch 
smokin.gif

Thats terrible.... Big up W. Virginia for coming back, those were 2 awesome drives and they forced that fumble when it was certain the game was about to be a wrap. Thats a tougher loss then usual, thats for sure. Ouch.

I feel awful for those players and the Marshall fan base right about now..

Thats terrible.... Big up W. Virginia for coming back, those were 2 awesome drives and they forced that fumble when it was certain the game was about to be a wrap. Thats a tougher loss then usual, thats for sure. Ouch.

I feel awful for those players and the Marshall fan base right about now..

i went to go get on that unlimited shrimp at the start of the fourth and missed the best part of the game. just glad wv fought back and got the W

i went to go get on that unlimited shrimp at the start of the fourth and missed the best part of the game. just glad wv fought back and got the W

How can you feel bad for Marshall? They lost it..it's their fault...

WV messed up so many times, and they never capitalized..

Their D at the end was pathetic

How can you feel bad for Marshall? They lost it..it's their fault...

WV messed up so many times, and they never capitalized..

Their D at the end was pathetic

i just feel bad because of the night it happen to fall on, the 40th anniversary of the plain crash, with the wife of the football coach coming to her first game since the crash that killed her husband. Couple that with the fact that they had the game seemingly in the bag, just makes for a boo hoo story if you ask me.

No denying their D was god awful those last 2 drives
sick.gif

i just feel bad because of the night it happen to fall on, the 40th anniversary of the plain crash, with the wife of the football coach coming to her first game since the crash that killed her husband. Couple that with the fact that they had the game seemingly in the bag, just makes for a boo hoo story if you ask me.

No denying their D was god awful those last 2 drives
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom