Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

smh.gif

Kansas is up 14-7 on Georgia Tech early in the second quarter right now. It'd be amazing for them to even hang with Georgia Tech for the remainder of the game after last weekend.

Kansas is up 14-7 on Georgia Tech early in the second quarter right now. It'd be amazing for them to even hang with Georgia Tech for the remainder of the game after last weekend.

Wow what a stand by SJ State...Wisconsin...you better than that...BJ looked good that 1st qtr...can't wait for 3:30 lets go 'Noles...

Wow what a stand by SJ State...Wisconsin...you better than that...BJ looked good that 1st qtr...can't wait for 3:30 lets go 'Noles...

Where were you goin wit that one Brantley? How can Fla be surprised by the speed...they all from the same state...chances are many of them probably played against and with each other...commentators
smh.gif

Where were you goin wit that one Brantley? How can Fla be surprised by the speed...they all from the same state...chances are many of them probably played against and with each other...commentators
smh.gif

These Gators look terrible.

I know we lost some guys, but I never expected us to be this bad.

Deonte
smh.gif
, Brantley
smh.gif

These Gators look terrible.

I know we lost some guys, but I never expected us to be this bad.

Deonte
smh.gif
, Brantley
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom