Good Vacation Spots to take Wifey?

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

St. Barth's & Barbados are two of my favorites in the Caribbean.

Barbados has been on my list of places to visit - I hope to make it happen soon. I appreciate the responses so far, keep them coming. asilva23...what was badabout the cruises? I was considering that as an option as well.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Disney World

/thread
co sign... i went to disneyland with year... and i wouldnt mind just going back with just the wifey... disney world is next on my list to take thefamily...

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Barbados has been on my list of places to visit - I hope to make it happen soon. I appreciate the responses so far, keep them coming. asilva23...what was bad about the cruises? I was considering that as an option as well.
Don't take a cruise, period. They're dirty (don't even ask), tacky, boring, and you spend more time on the boat than at your actualdestination. Don't do it.

I'm gonna be in Barbados for a little this December (I'll be in some other places in the Caribbean as well), it's a great island, relatively safe,definitely a unique culture (Caribbean+British+a little American thrown in), beautiful, and a lot of fun. Food and weather are excellent of course. I'dhighly recommend it.

Where else are you considering?

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Barbados has been on my list of places to visit - I hope to make it happen soon. I appreciate the responses so far, keep them coming. asilva23...what was bad about the cruises? I was considering that as an option as well.
Don't take a cruise, period. They're dirty (don't even ask), tacky, boring, and you spend more time on the boat than at your actual destination. Don't do it.

I'm gonna be in Barbados for a little this December (I'll be in some other places in the Caribbean as well), it's a great island, relatively safe, definitely a unique culture (Caribbean+British+a little American thrown in), beautiful, and a lot of fun. Food and weather are excellent of course. I'd highly recommend it.

Where else are you considering?

Japan, London, and Brazil are places I def. wanna hit up - just don't know if those are places I'd want to go with my girl. As a couple, I'mlooking more towards the Caribbean. Something off the beaten path...maybe Saint Vincent, Martinique/Guadeloupe (since we both speak French). I'm open tosuggestions though.

Back
Top Bottom