Good Morning People! What do you have planned today?

Good Morning everyone! It's going to be a gorgeous fall day.

I plan to go to play some tennis, study for a Philosophy Midterm and throw in some Madden09

How about you?

Morning?
I haven't gone to bed yet.
frown.gif

Today, I gotta read about 120 pages out of Nickel and Dimed, and do my Business 300 homework.
I probably will never get to it.

I haven't slept either, I'm about to. And then wake up for the Raiders Game, I'm gonna pan-sear some steaks, and relax at home all day.

man lately ive being trying 2 go 2 sleep early...and its kinda working. My body is going 2 sleep at like 11 AM but im waking up early..i woke up at 3:30 AM andcouldnt go bak 2 sleep so im up all day now just bored on the pc and xbox live(2k9 sucks online)

its. 5.38 am here in los angeles, i havent slept yet, im playing oblivion on the laptop..

on wc time it still should be sleepy time, but in a few hours here i cannot wait to take my hour drive home and look at the leavess with the fluoresecent yetseasonal colorial mix...One thing I will not miss about my old stomping grounds in college is the unnoticability of the seasonal changes..nothing like thatcrisp autumn fresh air...

start and finish a political essay, study for my math quiz, study for a psych test, study for a bio test
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

start and finish a political essay, study for my math quiz, study for a psych test, study for a bio test
tired.gif
hit me up if you need some political input...love that stuff...either way...good luck homie...

already played 3 games of ncaa09.. bout to eat these donuts, take a nap then watch football

Nothing interesting.... mountaints of work I've been putting off: Chem HW, chem lab, math HW, study, wite a few essays then do whatever

Knowing myself, it will probably take me the whole day, if I even do it at all.

Homecoming is officially over so I need to get my life back in order. First chapel. Then off to T-Mobile to switch blackberries. Then much needed studying.

Back
Top Bottom