GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

They do have the act's to fill it up...I feel like for me it's gunna be somewhere I have to check out, but I'm not paying those mins...Rather go to where I have been getting the hookup for years lol :smokin

I know they have the acts, and they'll be fine at the beginning. But going forward, it's very possible that on a typical Saturday night, you could have Avicii at Marquee, David Guetta at XS, and Calvin Harris at Hakkasan. Sprinkle in a headliner (Porter Robinson, for example) at Surrender, and whoever might be playing at Light, and it's absolutely going to have an impact on pricing.

I know they have the acts, and they'll be fine at the beginning. But going forward, it's very possible that on a typical Saturday night, you could have Avicii at Marquee, David Guetta at XS, and Calvin Harris at Hakkasan. Sprinkle in a headliner (Porter Robinson, for example) at Surrender, and whoever might be playing at Light, and it's absolutely going to have an impact on pricing.

I definitely think it's absurd.

What's the lowest mins for BS at Marquee and XS?

I definitely think it's absurd.

What's the lowest mins for BS at Marquee and XS?

On a Sunday or Monday at XS, I know people who've had an inside table (not a great one, obviously), for just one of those Goose/Moet deals. They tipped big, of course, and it wasn't like Avicii was playing. But still, getting an inside table at XS for $750 (all in, including $200 host tip) is a steal.

For some perspective, the first time I ever went to XS was in 2010. This is even before Marquee opened, obviously. Had a dance floor table on a Monday for only four bottles. They were $475 each. So it was basically a $2000 minimum for a dance floor table at XS. During a convention, and it was packed.

Light got pushed back until MDW.

Going next weekend, may hit up Hakk on Saturday.

Plans are up in the air for the weekend except for EBC on Saturday

Would you guys ever do a solo trip to Vegas? I been wanting to go forever with my boys but they never come through no matter how much lead time I give them. I was thinking of heading out solo one of the next two weekends after work since my girl is gonna be gone and friends all gotta work or are broke. I get free rooms at any Caesars property with a few extra perks and kind of want to try out a weekend solo just to see how I like it. Just worried I'm gonna feel weird being foreveralone out there. Other part of me thinks it'll be a fun thing to try to just spoil myself and do what I please. I've been to Vegas with people plenty of times to party and stuff so I could skip on that for once.

Would you guys ever do a solo trip to Vegas? I been wanting to go forever with my boys but they never come through no matter how much lead time I give them. I was thinking of heading out solo one of the next two weekends after work since my girl is gonna be gone and friends all gotta work or are broke. I get free rooms at any Caesars property with a few extra perks and kind of want to try out a weekend solo just to see how I like it. Just worried I'm gonna feel weird being foreveralone out there. Other part of me thinks it'll be a fun thing to try to just spoil myself and do what I please. I've been to Vegas with people plenty of times to party and stuff so I could skip on that for once.

I am in SoCal as well. I drive and have $$ for BS. Let's do this gawd.

just got back from vegas.

was there from friday night to sunday morning. some of my group arrived early and checked into our room. i knew we were staying at ceasar's palace, but didn't know what kind of room we got. so when i arrived with a few more friends, the homies surprised us and told us we were in a forum tower emperor suite :wow: hands down the sickest room ive stayed in.

ended up going to 1oak friday night. and hakkasan saturday night.

weekend was a blur. cant wait to go back in the summer

Last edited:

was there from friday night to sunday morning. some of my group arrived early and checked into our room. i knew we were staying at ceasar's palace, but didn't know what kind of room we got. so when i arrived with a few more friends, the homies surprised us and told us we were in a forum tower emperor suite :wow: hands down the sickest room ive stayed in.

Tell us about Hakk plz.

Tell us about Hakk plz.

overall it was dope. i still haven''t been to marquee ( :lol: ) but they got a pretty big main floor for EDM and on another story they have a room for hip hop. from talking to some people who have been to both, its bigger than marquee. the djs for the night were danny avila and bingo players in the main room. their sets were pretty dope. quest love took over the hip hop room too and was playing all the good stuff too.

we got presale tickets and got there pretty early. got in no problem. the staff was surprisingly nice. everyone from the people working the elevators,and the ushers directing people were friendly.

Haven't done a full trip solo, but I spent a night alone there recently. It was fun as hell. Had a nice dinner, hit the club. Bartenders knew I was alone, poured extra strong, gave me free drinks.

Back
Top Bottom