GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Headed to Vegas with my girl now, any recommendations on getting in to clubs of its only me and her. Willing to spend a bit but don't need a table for just us. Any recommended spots if your girl is with you?

Who else is out there right now?

We need to just make a list for the ppl who never come in here and ask the same damn question over and over again :smh:

We need to just make a list for the ppl who never come in here and ask the same damn question over and over again :smh:

:lol:

Just asking a question man, I've browsed the thread as much as I've been able. Just looking for some help so I can make sure she has a good time, I've seen bottle service recommended basically in everything I've read. If I was with my dudes then that's the route we would go, but it isn't necessary for just me and her. If someone could send a deal site my way or any other solid information it would be appreciated. It's also my first time in Vegas.

:smh: at the negativity from my NT brethren

See if she can get on a guestlist while you buy a presale ticket.

Worst comes to worst you have to get 2 presales

:lol:

Just asking a question man, I've browsed the thread as much as I've been able. Just looking for some help so I can make sure she has a good time, I've seen bottle service recommended basically in everything I've read. If I was with my dudes then that's the route we would go, but it isn't necessary for just me and her. If someone could send a deal site my way or any other solid information it would be appreciated. It's also my first time in Vegas.

:smh: at the negativity from my NT brethren

Pre-sales or contact a host. Cheaper and easier than dealing with some nefarious "deal" site.

That's what I thought but dude mentioned going next weekend so I wasn't sure

Wow, didn't even catch that. Yeah, dude is about to be a little disappointed when he shows up. Unless there's a soft opening he's going to.

Guys-

Anyone have hook ups/recommendations?

I'm going may17-19 check out 20th.

I'm looking for suites and pool parties. Help a NT bretheren out, please.

Soft opening was this weekend I believe.

Anyone playing the MyVegas game?

It was. Industry friend of mine went last night. Said they better lower the minimums, or they will have problems filling tables (especially weekends, when they still have to go up against XS/Marquee/Surrender...and eventually Light). Lots of empty tables last night, apparently.

It was. Industry friend of mine went last night. Said they better lower the minimums, or they will have problems filling tables (especially weekends, when they still have to go up against XS/Marquee/Surrender...and eventually Light). Lots of empty tables last night, apparently.

They do have the act's to fill it up...I feel like for me it's gunna be somewhere I have to check out, but I'm not paying those mins...Rather go to where I have been getting the hookup for years lol :smokin

Back
Top Bottom