Going to throw a house party at 30 years old

Get ya social media on man. Spread word on Fb and IG if u have one. If not make a flyer and tell ya boys that do spread the word

Y'all are just in the dumps now that's why it all seems like bad luck. Give it time, y'all will recover. And I can tell you now, just after parting ways with the one I thought was forever (all at seemingly around the same age 28-30) you're gonna take some L's with the ladies. They can sense your mental state.

You keep saying "even though I'm 30 " like you can't turn up anymore. Your parties should be better actually.

I know, I shouldn't even be mad because I rebounded hella fast, so it's not really an L, plus I'm going to Vegas for new years so that's a W.

better act fast, everybody is leaving college campus to go home for the holidays

Sausage fest X Dance Rev is inevitable.

dance-party.gif

Social media is a good look for situations like this, but hit the scene too. Go out, meet a couple groups of shorties and invite them through. Its the holidays so they'll be receptive and its an awesome ice breaker. 

Social media is a good look for situations like this, but hit the scene too. Go out, meet a couple groups of shorties and invite them through. Its the holidays so they'll be receptive and its an awesome ice breaker. 

This is true my dude :D

It's December man..everyone will be spending time with their families at xmas time... so i say invite everyone!

Ahh welcome back Jacob.

Just invite all kinds of people, have your boys bring girls they know, etc. Have the girls bring their friends so it doesn't become a sausage fest.

Parties that have a theme always go over better then just saying "yo im having a party" so do something creative and you'll be solid.

San Jose? I'm from the Bay. I can pass the word around if you want but I don't know how you feel about letting strangers into your house...

I would start with having your friends bring their friends and have those friends bring more friends :rolleyes

If you live in NY I can save your party.

Pls respond.

Welp just saw you live on the west coast.

Cali takes another L.

Last edited:
Don't be known as the guy who had the sausage fest, you'll be forever ignored for future parties.

If you live in NY I can save your party.

Pls respond.

Welp just saw you live on the west coast.

Cali takes another L.

A guy from New York talking about L's this year.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Reactions: Ube
All TYPES of old heads coming in this thread, im seeing join dates of pre 2003! wizzow, lol. I know/remember all yall names b4 NT became a community of hundreds of thousands....anyway back to the post....grown man house parties are fun dog...i have em every now and then, (im 29yrs old) and they always turn out pretty good If I was in CALI i'd fall through but I wish you the best of luck on this venture

whats good, hope you is all well pleighboi.
what part of san jose? might swing through, try and hit up downtown clubs if that's your scene or even college campus :evil:

Back
Top Bottom