Going on a Cruise...What Do You Need?

Yah you can probably sneak in alcohol but from my experience unless you like taking warm shots in your cabin, it's really pointless. I guess you can go getsoda and mix it but I mean it's not really that convenient. Going up all the way to the galley, go all the way back down to your room. You can put it in aGatorade or water bottle bring it up and try to mix it but for me it's just too MUCH WORK involved. It was easier to just pay a few bucks and get a realmixed drink/beer.

Greens is tough because you have no where to blaze. Out on the deck, it's mad windy. No smoking in the cabins because of the fire alarms. Bring ediblesinstead.

For the most part cruises are fun but after a day or two and all you see is water all around you, you start feeling trapped and bored. Midnight meals areappreciated though after a full night of drinking.

My favorite type of cruise are Tiger cruises with the US Navy. You're on an actual Aircraft Carrier and the experience was just unbelievable. But obviouslyyou gotta have family or a love one in the Navy to be able to go on one.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

seems good, thanks for the input everyone.

and i think we are going on carnival. leaving san diego, then en route to catalina island then ensenada? and then back home. i heard the lobster was
pimp.gif
in ensenada

any experiences snuggling in alcohol and greenery?
I'm trying to take this exact cruise in May...from Long Beach right? One thing to keep in mind is that you do get checked before you leave andget back on the boat when you go to Catalina/Ensenada. Oh, and if your server really likes you at the formal dinner, they can really hook you up. Don't beafraid to ask for more steak, lobster, escargot, or whatever the hell they're serving.

rocman23 wrote:
Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT hook up with the crew. Trust me.
What's the story here sir

I was told by a cruise work that they sleep with each other frequently, I was told during their 6 month tour of service a female crew memeber will sleep with10-15 male crew members. As you'll notice most cruise worker are from other countries. Countries where Std testing isn't as readily available as it isin the states. There is a story about an entire crew that had herpes.

Back
Top Bottom