God Of War Thread: Ragnarok (Out Now) (PS5 & PS4) **No Spoilers**

lol ok.

the head said that the serpent recognized him and something about how the serpent can travel through time or something
u won't figure it out till the very end
theres zero clues until then

it’s a catch 22 for me because i don’t want this game to end i enjoy every second of it. i’m only up to the part i mentioned and i already have over 60% of the side quests done.

but on the other hand i wanna know the story and every loose end. plus these endings you guys are hyping

u won't figure it out till the very end
theres zero clues until then

does it tie to the other games because i have to brush up on them. i was talking to my friend who remembers everything and i feel like i forgot everything

also i feel like

when kratos saw the pot he smashed in the old ones. artreus puts on a helmet and i feel like that was a hint. or i could be completely reaching

does it tie to the other games because i have to brush up on them.

also i feel like

when kratos saw the pot he smashed in the old ones. artreus puts on a helmet and i feel like that was a hint. or i could be completely reaching
thats not a hint
and it doesnt tie into any other game
but
u should play 123 anyway cause theyre great
despite folks saying they dont like him as a character in those games
the games were great

even now more i think about the reveal
im heated that we find out at the end
and we gotta wait till next game for it to resolve
not even resolve but get more info
THOUGH
the cliff hanger on gow 2
was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse

thats not a hint
and it doesnt tie into any other game
but
u should play 123 anyway cause theyre great
despite folks saying they dont like him as a character in those games
the games were great

even now more i think about the reveal
im heated that we find out at the end
and we gotta wait till next game for it to resolve
not even resolve but get more info
THOUGH
the cliff hanger on gow 2
was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse

i played the 1,2,3 when they each came out i just barely remember anything. it’s my second favorite game series behind zelda and if you know me that says A LOT.

but back to artreus

am i close in the sense that he’s revealed as someone. i sense that his mother is more than what is told of her that’s pretty obvious and also freya...lol how hot/cold am i?

i played the 1,2,3 when they each came out i just barely remember anything. it’s my second favorite game series behind zelda and if you know me that says A LOT.

but back to artreus

am i close in the sense that he’s revealed as someone. i sense that his mother is more than what is told of her that’s pretty obvious and also freya...lol how hot/cold am i?
just play
you'll get those answers

yall think there will be DLC?

after you beat the story is there still alot to do around the world? I feel like im getting close to beating the story but i havent unlocked maybe 3 or 4 worlds so far on that spinning table....

yall think there will be DLC?

after you beat the story is there still alot to do around the world? I feel like im getting close to beating the story but i havent unlocked maybe 3 or 4 worlds so far on that spinning table....

There's a ton to do, especially depending on how much you did during the story playthrough. I feel like I was pretty thorough with finding things but still have a lot to do

Finished. What a game. 10/10.

Now it is time to get this platinum.

I wonder what the dlc will be.

I don't see them having any tbh. They seemed like they heavily advertised it as a complete package. Maybe add a NG+ but I think we gotta wait for 2 for the good ****.

Did you go home?

I don't see them having any tbh. They seemed like they heavily advertised it as a complete package. Maybe add a NG+ but I think we gotta wait for 2 for the good ****.

Did you go home?

yes I did. That was dope

Even though I said platinum I’m not sure if I actually want to want to :lol:. Hope they add a new game plus cause as of right now I am not feeling motivated to go through this end game stuff

yes I did. That was dope

I’m not sure what I want to do with the game now though :lol:. Hope they add a new game plus cause as of right now I am not feeling motivated to go through this end game stuff

Yea there's a few things I wanna do still, but not a lot of in-game motivation to do so :lol:

Finally starting playing tonight after picking up the bundle console last weekend :smh:

It looks amazing still and I'm trying get used to the controllers.

to those of you that saw infinity war...

didnyou leave the movie feeling compelled to go back to using the axe more :lol:

finally copped it. I avoided pretty much everything media related and even unfollowed this thread so I can just dive in, and enjoy this game. Brb, let me get going. Yo, whoever mentioned this game will make ya ps4 fan do work wasn't lying :lol:

Back
Top Bottom