God Of War Thread: Ragnarok (Out Now) (PS5 & PS4) **No Spoilers**

:pimp:

I am at on the second escape from Hel. I don’t know how many hours I have put in but it seems like the game/story just keeps going.

So far the Travelers are my favorite to fight. The Traveler you fight in Hel the first time (when you are leaving) was my favorite because the souls were walking towards the gate and you fought through them as you fought him. It looked :pimp:

Can’t wait to finish and then go back and do all the side stuff. Came across a Valk in an Odin cave and got WAXED.

I am playin on challenge difficulty

The Valkyrie are tough man
Has anyone beat one yet???
Every time I found one
I just went back the other way
I was getting murked

never thought i would be speed running farcry 5 and trading in fifa pre TOTS for GoW but the gameplay had me sold from the streams I’ve seen

god-of-war-key-art-01-ps4-us-01nov17

Bought a PS4 Pro today with that 20% off Target discount. Gonna pick up GOW and like 10 other games over the course of the next few months.

Had no clue about this deal until I saw your post. Repped.

Just got back from snagging the last Pro at my local Target. 20% off + 10% Red card discount. I’ll take it. :pimp:

Can’t wait to dive into this game later...

I went back to fight them after I beat the game and I could only beat one. The rest are too difficult
What level are you? I started fighting them around lvl 6 (max atreus's bow perks and use the blue arrows on the ones that do the unblockable aerial attacks, he plays a big part in neutralizing the "red" attacks they do) got through all of them by lvl 7
The Valkyrie are tough man
Has anyone beat one yet???
Every time I found one
I just went back the other way
I was getting murked
Beat all the valks, some are harder than others, the "queen" is a bit of a cheese fest though.

Freya is the real valk queen

Think I'm about 85-90% of the way done with the game with only some minor chests and odin's ravens left to find.

Last edited:
I can finally check back in. THAT ENDING. I'm shook.

Death of Kratos foreshadowed :smh::frown::frown::frown:

And

LOKI???!?!?!!?!?!?!?

trying very hard not to click those spoilers.

i have a theory about artreus though, something about what the head said when he was talking to him when he first “got better”

now if i’m not right i hope i’m not disappointed that it’s not my theory lol

trying very hard not to click those spoilers.

i have a theory about artreus though, something about what the head said when he was talking to him when he first “got better”

now if i’m not right i hope i’m not disappointed that it’s not my theory lol
whats ur theory
ill tell u if ur wrong
and i think u will be

Back
Top Bottom