God Of War Thread: Ragnarok (Out Now) (PS5 & PS4) **No Spoilers**

Thought Kratos voice sounded a little different so I had to go do my research. Turns out my frat brother, TC Carson, didn't do the voice over for this particular one. According to wiki they got another guy to do it because he was taller and meshed well with the kid.

This was a pretty good story overall. Kratos was definitely wrong for what he did towards the end. Can't be out here fighting other peoples battles if they don't want you to.

5712f1fa7be21e7f-600x400.png

GOWPS4_Screen_SerpentReveal02_E32017_1497328554.jpg

Loki is the father of the serpent.

Currently have a rare armor equipped

I also have a legendary armor but I feel like the rare armor is better

Should I go with the legendary armor anyways?

Defeated a Valkyrie last night :nthat:

Finally did that side mission freeing that dragon too. That **** was so hard :smh:

Finished the story a couple of nights ago. Ending curve ball was definitely unexpected.

Thought I was the only one who saw that the legendary armors are trash. Started the side quests last night.

Quick question. Are you able to go back to every place you've been to later in game? Don't want to accidentally leave stones unturned.

I've been reading tips, and many of them say don't buy armor because you'll get good armor as you play. For some reason, I haven't found any good armor. Granted I'm only lvl 5 but I want better (looking) armor. :lol:

I've been reading tips, and many of them say don't buy armor because you'll get good armor as you play. For some reason, I haven't found any good armor. Granted I'm only lvl 5 but I want better (looking) armor. :lol:

Idk what to tell you about looks that's up to you. I was only looking at stats :lol:

Back
Top Bottom