GOAT APP legit?

I am not a mathematician but, the numbers don't seem to add up....... every who entered got from 300-3000 "entries" so let's just say on average, everyone entered 1000 tickets.
31,000,000 total "entries" devided by 1000 equals 31,000 people who entered. With 1000 shoes up for grabs..... that would mean you have some what of a 1:31 chance of winning a pair....
Does that seem right?

I would think more NT members would have hit with those odds.

Yea going by their numbers supposedly the avg number of tickets per person was only 138...

Lol oh well. I'm going to take my $25 stock x coupon that expires today and see if I can get someone to sell one of the Master 12's on there for a decent price. Probably not but it's worth a shot.

How did some people get so many tickets, I only got the initial 100
Also you got 5 point for every shoe entry you shared on social media (twitter, Facebook, instagram). I just shared each shoe in the raffle on twitter and went from my inital 200 some tickets to 1470 tickets

I am not a mathematician but, the numbers don't seem to add up....... every who entered got from 300-3000 "entries" so let's just say on average, everyone entered 1000 tickets.
31,000,000 total "entries" devided by 1000 equals 31,000 people who entered. With 1000 shoes up for grabs..... that would mean you have some what of a 1:31 chance of winning a pair....
Does that seem right?

View media item 2239837

Does that seem right?

.004 chance of winning.

.004 chance of winning.

That sounds about right. Whatever the odds were I am sure they we carefully calculated and of course in their favor. Just salty. Was really hoping to get a W on......... something this week, but there are plenty more shoes to come in the next few days. Still it doesn't boost my confidence in the GOAT app...

Yeah , L for me.

I have 3800 tickets. The max one I put is nmd olive camo for 1000 tickets. Though that was a high chance but after look at the L email ... welps ... not high enough.

31,000,000s tickets from 200,000s yeah .. make sense.

Last edited:
Hi. So I'm about to buy the shattered backboards off goat. Are they true to size?I know this might not be the right forum but please let me know.

Bruhs. Had 2500 tickets. Put 700 on sbb 1 and frags and a few on some others pairs. L all day everyday. I don't really care just ******* shoes got other things to think about

Why not? It's not like they're giving away the shoes for free

:lol: bruh what? You know how much it would cost them to acquire all those shoes? They're most likely paying market value for all of them.

I think this raffle was a scam. I had 1100 entries on the reverse SBB.

:rofl: :rofl:

Not trying to call you a liar, but bro.. if you really put 1100 on RSBB then yeah, definite scam :lol:

View media item 2239971
there's people that had a lot more than you too

so i bought some yeezys on goat. they werent as described so i decided to pass on them after goat emailed me. i used funds form shoes i had already sold. after getting the refund goat wont let bank transfer those funds. total bs!

When a seller accepts an offer, is the buyer still able to cancel the transaction? Accepted an offer on a pair, and the transaction canceled, and had a new high offer $5 dollars cheaper. Accepted that one, and same deal. Happened 3 times each in $5 increments. I assume it's the same buyer repeatedly canceling the order trying to drive the price down? It's on a random pair I've had listed for a few months just trying to clear space, so it's not like there are a ton of buyers for the particular shoe.

When a seller accepts an offer, is the buyer still able to cancel the transaction? Accepted an offer on a pair, and the transaction canceled, and had a new high offer $5 dollars cheaper. Accepted that one, and same deal. Happened 3 times each in $5 increments. I assume it's the same buyer repeatedly canceling the order trying to drive the price down? It's on a random pair I've had listed for a few months just trying to clear space, so it's not like there are a ton of buyers for the particular shoe.

Those are dummy offers. Sometimes sellers put that there to bait you so they can be the next offer. It's easy to tell

Back
Top Bottom