GOAT APP legit?

I actual put in a decent amount of tickets for the 2013 bred 1

I obviously didn't win

I wish they would report how many entries there were for each particular shoe just curious to see.

Why not? It's not like they're giving away the shoes for free

:lol: bruh what? You know how much it would cost them to acquire all those shoes? They're most likely paying market value for all of them.

I think this raffle was a scam. I had 1100 entries on the reverse SBB.

:rofl: :rofl:

Not trying to call you a liar, but bro.. if you really put 1100 on RSBB then yeah, definite scam :lol:

:lol: bruh what? You know how much it would cost them to acquire all those shoes? They're most likely paying market value for all of them.
:rofl: :rofl:

Not trying to call you a liar, but bro.. if you really put 1100 on RSBB then yeah, definite scam :lol:

I put 3000 tickets

I put 150 on the tinker sketch air max zeros.... thought that one would of been my best chance but still got that L

I am not a mathematician but, the numbers don't seem to add up....... every who entered got from 300-3000 "entries" so let's just say on average, everyone entered 1000 tickets.
31,000,000 total "entries" devided by 1000 equals 31,000 people who entered. With 1000 shoes up for grabs..... that would mean you have some what of a 1:31 chance of winning a pair....
Does that seem right?

I would think more NT members would have hit with those odds.

Back
Top Bottom