GOAT APP legit?

Positive transaction with stockX

helps that I'm 40 min north of Detroit, dropped it off at UPS store yesterday and got delivered to them this morning. Just got paid out about an hour or so ago

Sold my 2013 royals, would have liked to get more but I had them listed cheaper on GOAT and no one was copping and just low balling

I'm gonna assume that $25 off coupon helped

There's 21 pairs i put 100-110 tix in for...theres a bunch with 50-100, then some random ones w/ a random # of tix. Wanted to spread mine out instead of dumping on one sneaker. Either way, will most likely take the L

There's 21 pairs i put 100-110 tix in for...theres a bunch with 50-100, then some random ones w/ a random # of tix. Wanted to spread mine out instead of dumping on one sneaker. Either way, will most likely take the L
tryin to make a small come up but hope I win the bred 1s for myself

Did you put any on the Bred 1 2013s? I have a feeling not too many would enter for those.

Last edited:
Seller I bought my shoes from sent the shoes to goat 6 days ago and they still haven't got them to verify. I'm hoping it's the holiday rush because shipping shouldn't take this long

This is just plain unacceptable.
One of the main reasons why I've stayed on the sideline.
Also, that policy about varying selling commissions doesn't sit right by me.

Don't know why they made it so difficult to upload photos to this app.

Not even going to bother with it any further.

Did most of yall put all of your eggs in one basket, so this speak, with one shoe, or did you spread your entries around to multiples? I entered once for every shoe, then put a little over 1200 into the Beluga v2's. My thinking was not to go for the most high demand/valuable shoes (I know these are Yeezy's, but near the lower end of the rarity scale) hoping that I might be able to cop a pair. I scored 2 during the release, but sold them both in GOAT as they weren't my size. After seeing the new drops from this week (I scored all 3, but not keeping, already sold on GOAT, actually), it made me realize how much I like the Beluga colorway.

Did most of yall put all of your eggs in one basket, so this speak, with one shoe, or did you spread your entries around to multiples? I entered once for every shoe, then put a little over 1200 into the Beluga v2's. My thinking was not to go for the most high demand/valuable shoes (I know these are Yeezy's, but near the lower end of the rarity scale) hoping that I might be able to cop a pair. I scored 2 during the release, but sold them both in GOAT as they weren't my size. After seeing the new drops from this week (I scored all 3, but not keeping, already sold on GOAT, actually), it made me realize how much I like the Beluga colorway.

You don't need a raffle if you copping yeezys with ease at retail

Let us lil dudes cook

I put all 1470 of my tickets in one basket. Because I figured that would give me the best chance at winning the raffle. I also didn't go for the "heat" items because I wanted the best chance at actually copping something and figured everyone was going for the super hard to get items. I put in for the Master 12's because I missed them at release and didn't want to buy them for over retail so I figured this might be the perfect opportunity. I was looking at the PSNY 12's as well but once again figured I would have had a lot more people trying to cop those. We will see if my thought process works out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom