GOAT APP legit?

I sold a pair of AM1 a couple months back on GOAT, then last night i see the exact same pair on a fb group lol. I know its the pair i sold because i remember the box had the same exact markings before i shipped them out. What a small world

Just wanted to share my most recent sale on Goat.

Had a pair listed and it sold (pending) on Thursday 11/10.
Got confirmation they sold late Friday 11/11.
Dropped off on UPS on Saturday 11/12 early. (Im north of Seattle on the west coast.)
Goat received Thursday 11/17.
Goat authenticated Saturday 11/19.

So....a little over a week from start to finish. It's the first time I actually tracked the whole process. Normally I just get a sale and ship and see I can cash out. Authentication took a little time IMO but I have no idea how busy they are and I am not hurting for cash so it's kinda like whatever.

Just an FYI post is all.

Last edited:
Just wanted to share my most recent sale on Goat.

Had a pair listed and it sold (pending) on Thursday 11/10.
Got confirmation they sold late Friday 11/11.
Dropped off on UPS on Saturday 11/12 early. (Im north of Seattle on the west coast.)
Goat received Thursday 11/17.
Goat authenticated Saturday 11/19.

So....a little over a week from start to finish. It's the first time I actually tracked the whole process. Normally I just get a sale and ship and see I can cash out. Authentication took a little time IMO but I have no idea how busy they aren't and I am not hurting for cash so it's kinda like whatever.

Just an FYI post is all.

I'm wondering what is a buyer experience from the east coast or south if they get their pair from the same regions. Seems like 14-20 days till they receive their pairs. Surprise I haven't seen any complaining or whining yet on that.

Last edited:
I'm wondering what is a buyer experience from the east coast or south if they get their pair from the same regions. Seems like 14-20 days till they receive their pairs. Surprise I haven't seen any complaining or whining yet on that.

I'm in Georgia and I ordered a pair on 10-4 and received it on 10-13. Not a bad turnaround IMO.

east coast buyer, took around 10-14 days from start to finish

The turnaround time depends heavily on the seller - if they wait the entire 72 hours vs shipping out when they sell makes a big difference

Yea, it depends on the individual, I'm guessing. If you getting yeezys or some exclusive I can see someone waiting. Maybe I'm assuming if buyers being knit picking about the box, they are being the same about the time frame

Which pairs are you guys using most of your raffle points on? For me its 2015 Chicago 1s I still need a pair [emoji]128591[/emoji].

How strict is stockX with boxes? Sold my royals in there and not looking to get screwed over. Box is good condition

Will post up pictures if needed

Thanks

How strict is stockX with boxes? Sold my royals in there and not looking to get screwed over. Box is good condition

Thanks

They ain't strict as goat. I sold a pair of Yeezy and the box tag was ripped off, still got my money

Thanks
my 750 GG had a split on one of the corners and they didnt say anything about it 

Which pairs are you guys using most of your raffle points on? For me its 2015 Chicago 1s I still need a pair [emoji]128591[/emoji].
I can't decide, wish you could see how many pairs they have per size because some of these probably only have 1 pair per size which obviously is tough. For myself, PSNY, Kobe 11 elite FTB, and maybe a yeezy

I can't decide, wish you could see how many pairs they have per size because some of these probably only have 1 pair per size which obviously is tough. For myself, PSNY, Kobe 11 elite FTB, and maybe a yeezy

Yeah, I wish it would show how many pairs per size. I'm sure like you said though only one per size.

Any of y'all doing Instagram/Twitter/FB sharing trick? It's gotten me over 1500 tickets and I'm only half way finished

Any of y'all doing Instagram/Twitter/FB sharing trick? It's gotten me over 1500 tickets and I'm only half way finished
tried... too much effort though, and it loads all of these videos on your phone. tons of shoes on there and everytime you share it scrolls back to the top. I feel good at 200..
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Really slow these days.

My return was delivered last week Thursday.. still no email or credit from GOAT :x

tried... too much effort though, and it loads all of these videos on your phone. tons of shoes on there and everytime you share it scrolls back to the top. I feel good at 200..
laugh.gif

Lol I'm on my grind.....really tryna win one of these raffles

lol i can't believe they took a return for that reason

edit i take that back they have a pretty loose return policy unlike stockx

Last edited:
Seller I bought my shoes from sent the shoes to goat 6 days ago and they still haven't got them to verify. I'm hoping it's the holiday rush because shipping shouldn't take this long

Seller I bought my shoes from sent the shoes to goat 6 days ago and they still haven't got them to verify. I'm hoping it's the holiday rush because shipping shouldn't take this long
Seems about right. Sold some Jordan Vs Sat before last. Shipped early Monday and GOAT didn't verify them until yesterday (week later). Albeit I've never experienced any issues with their verifying/authentication process. 

Last edited:
Yea I guess they're getting more Consumers but I don't like the wait . it's gotten way slower , for verification. lol I probably used all my tickets on Yeezys over 300

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom